General Yuzuru Chat

6 hours ago, Henni147 said:

Same :laughing:

Just realized that I forgot something... :59227c768286a__s:

Hide contents

Everytime you walk naively to your local bookstore, you end up in total frustration, because they have nothing related with Yuzuru Hanyu.

Just left my local bookstore, and it's true, there was nothing. :(

6 hours ago, Henni147 said:

Same :laughing:

Just realized that I forgot something... :59227c768286a__s:

Reveal hidden contents

Everytime you walk naively to your local bookstore, you end up in total frustration, because they have nothing related with Yuzuru Hanyu.

Don't forget hearing Toronto and thinking of Yuzuru!

My church was going on a mission trip to Toronto last year and all I could think about was being in the same city as him :) 

I didn't go. it's not the right reason to go on a mission trip lol

56 minutes ago, Glory said:

Don't forget hearing Toronto and thinking of Yuzuru!

My church was going on a mission trip to Toronto last year and all I could think about was being in the same city as him :) 

I didn't go. it's not the right reason to go on a mission trip lol

But think of all the opportunities to Yuzu-vangelize! :xD:

16 hours ago, 4Nessie said:

This deserves an honorable place in Planet Dictionary.

:xD: 

Do we have a compilation of various ways his name has been mispronounced somewhere? I think this one tops them all.

16 hours ago, Fay said:

Yuzu looks better than the instructor from the get-go. His awareness of his own body, including how to move to look graceful, is mind-blowing.

42 minutes ago, Maya said:

Yuzu looks better than the instructor from the get-go. His awareness of his own body, including how to move to look graceful, is mind-blowing.

Had he went the route of ballet or contemporary dancer, he would have equally excelled. However, ice skating has Olympics, which spreads his fame around the world more, so I'm glad he ended up in skating. My sister who don't usually follow skating and accompanied me to the competition, basically said she thinks he outdid all the ladies in terms of grace and elegance at the competition gala, including even the ice dancers ( and I agree with her)

1 hour ago, SuperMin said:

Sorry if posted before, but just amazed by how mature Yuzuru is at just 15.

If I remember right his data for Sochi Olympics is 171cm and 52 kg, yet here when he is 15 and 169 cm and 52 kg, which means he did not gain weight at all during those four years of what should have been puberty ? Yuzu you are too scary...