General Yuzuru Chat

Hi guys!!!!! I'm back home after three weeks holidays...and boy, it has been sooo hard having so much program, family and people to visit and NO TIME at all to watch anything (just the very last two groups FS men 4CC) and barely visiting the planet for like 30 seconds each week :13877886:I thought I just might die from Yuzu's deprivation...:tumblr_inline_n2pje3s3EO1qdlkyg: and now I'm looking at his message from the Laureus and I feel like I can finally breath again...I missed him so so MUCH!!! :13877886: So please excuse me, now I'm going to watch the next four or five hours all his programs, starting with Seimei Olys....:tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: 

So glad to be back and have you all fellow satellites around!!!:10742289:

1 hour ago, Hydroblade said:

I just watched the Olys programs+ the Gala and i'm wondering how are we still alive? Everything came back and maaaaaaaaan...

Miss him so much, the masochistic part of me misses that thrill of waking up at ungodly hours and lose hair over this stupid goat...

:sadPooh:

I knowwww! but now suddenly Worlds feels so close. I remember 3 months ago not being able to enjoy anything esp around the holidays. I kept hanging onto those small hopes of seeing him at GPF and then Nationals (tho of course i knew it wouldnt happen) that helped me get by 2018. Now I am actually too anxious for Worlds. I guess these 4 months of him not competing is a blessing in disguise lol I always get heart attack watching him compete

12 hours ago, Pammi said:

Yep, this will be us! 😂😂😂

I only wish!  But if Yuzu gets gold and unleashes Nessie, Worlds couldn't get any better.

As far as world rankings go, pay no attention.  Going into next season you can be sure all the other elites will be trying to beat Yuzu.  He's the only one that matters in their game plans and let the formal list be damned.

1 hour ago, Yuzu_legend said:

Hi guys!!!!! I'm back home after three weeks holidays...and boy, it has been sooo hard having so much program, family and people to visit and NO TIME at all to watch anything (just the very last two groups FS men 4CC) and barely visiting the planet for like 30 seconds each week :13877886:I thought I just might die from Yuzu's deprivation...:tumblr_inline_n2pje3s3EO1qdlkyg: and now I'm looking at his message from the Laureus and I feel like I can finally breath again...I missed him so so MUCH!!! :13877886: So please excuse me, now I'm going to watch the next four or five hours all his programs, starting with Seimei Olys....:tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: 

So glad to be back and have you all fellow satellites around!!!:10742289:

Welcome back, I missed you! 

6 minutes ago, Henni147 said:

Could imagine both designs :laughing:

Hide contents

0cxt9Un.png

Now it's been a bit less than two months that I've joined this forum and I'm really happy to be here.

Looking forward to Worlds and the show marathon :tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw:

It will be a merge, a ring with the 5 rings and wings at the sides and the Ciontu on the inside