General Yuzuru Chat

Talking about legacy ... we know there a lot of skaters influenced by him, but there is also a Japanese rhythmic gymnast (2017 WC bronze with hoop) who's using H&L music :68556365: (I confess my brain didn't understand first, I had a moment of wavering ...''what's happening !" !!)

It was her first performance, so it's not perfect and flawless (the music cut may also distract some of you), but still great to see a Japanese athlete of another sport using his music ! :10636614:

Also yes this app seems real fun (although excel sheet is always more discreet at work ....)

Guyss this app is so interesting and fun! 

We can be our own judge using this app while streaming live competitions to compare how the scores could have been 

1 hour ago, SparkleSalad said:

Well, we know he was training on ice earlier than January so hopefully his jumps are coming along well, too. I just hope he isn’t pushing his ankle to be ready in time. He only needs 3 weeks to peak/get his jumps back so I guess he’s ahead of schedule?

I thought so too. There's no way to guess when he start jumping because we all know he's back to on ice training in Jan but he only officially announce it through JSF 6 weeks later :laughing: JSF's comment didn't give any new info. Anyway I'm quite positive because 2.5 months of traning before WC is very nice. I wish everything goes smoothly for him !!!