General Yuzuru Chat

You're getting all those 'Happy Anniversaries' from others so I'd better add my 'HAPPY ANNIVERSARY'.  They say as you get older time seems to go so much faster.  I have to agree that this last year has simply flown past.  It doesn't seem to work that way for looking ahead to Worlds, though.  That seems as far away as Christmas does to a kid.  I just hope that next year we'll be celebrating the anniversary of your third World Championship.

23 hours ago, Sabrina said:

Boris Becker retweeted Yuzus Laureus speech that's something I never thought would happen

Yep. This has to be framed and saved forever. The overall resonance on Twitter is jaw dropping.

Fact: Yuzu-related posts have brought more likes, retweets and attention to Laureus' Twitter page than the entire rest together...

Plus: "a message from the main man himself"...

It would be funny, if the main man himself didn't appear tomorrow :laughing:

However, I hope they don't put him under pressure too much. Awards are great, but the Comeback King has another Mars mission in front of him...

Can't believe that we celebrate the anniversary already. Incredible how time flies. Omedeto, Yuzu!! :9: