General Yuzuru Chat

6 hours ago, Veveco said:

Lol, and Olympic Channel answering to the Laureus tweet too. Whoever manages the channel really is a die-hard fanyu (or a smart planner) 

:tumblr_inline_mm2wbaeqQM1qz4rgp:

And we get tossed back and forth bw their games. But I'm happy anyway :cri:

9 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

woaaahhhhh!!!!!!!

:13877886:

How long do you figure it took Yuzu to teach Javi Raya to do that fingers to the eyes thing correctly? :LOL:

Also, happy first anniversary of the double gold, Yuzu! Your achievement is all the more unique for the fact that it gave so many millions of others so much happiness as well.

Happy anniversary, Yuzuru!

You and your great achievement on this day of last year have inspired many people around the world and given us positive energy to step forward bravely since then.  

I’m one of such people.

From now on, I hope our thoughts of thanks can become a nice tailwind for you to fly safely farther to your final goal.

Happy one year anniversary to our TWO TIME OLYMPIC GOLD MEDALIST! :tumblr_inline_mfy92hO4sm1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_mfy92hO4sm1qid2nw:

So it's been exactly one year since I first learned of the existence of one Yuzuru Hanyu. Ever since then, he has inspired me to work harder and to become the best version of myself. 

A long time lurker here, I just want to let you guys know how much happiness this place has brought me. Thank you to all the satellite for always being positive and a big thanks to the admins for doing such an amazing job. :thanks:

May the journey ahead continue to be exciting, wonderful and full of happiness for us and our Overlord.

12 minutes ago, Yuzupu said:

Happy one year anniversary to our TWO TIME OLYMPIC GOLD MEDALIST! :tumblr_inline_mfy92hO4sm1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_mfy92hO4sm1qid2nw:

So it's been exactly one year since I first learned of the existence of one Yuzuru Hanyu. Ever since then, he has inspired me to work harder and to become the best version of myself. 

A long time lurker here, I just want to let you guys know how much happiness this place has brought me. Thank you to all the satellite for always being positive and a big thanks to the admins for doing such an amazing job. :thanks:

May the journey ahead continue to be exciting, wonderful and full of happiness for us and our Overlord.

Post more regularly and more often! We need more fans like you!

We all love Yuzu and miss him!

Happy anniversary to Yuzu's second LOHL (love of his life) and to the happiest (and craziest, most unbelievable and nerve-wracking) night of my life. 

I remember he won at roughly 2AM here and I stayed up until the medal ceremony at 8AM because I was way too overwhelmed and ecstatic to get any sleep. I'd want to go back to that day but only to the moments after he'd won. I don't miss the anxiety I had until he finished skating, lmao.

This just reminded me, I miss his strawberry cake. It'll be iconic if he brings it to Worlds next month.