General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, ralucutzagy said:

woaaahhhhh!!!!!!!

:13877886:

Ahhhhhh is this new yes it is ahhhhh omg so much content today I'm crying 😭

I guess it says a lot about us that 30s long video message + 1 sec greeting on another skater's insta, after 1 month of radio silence, is "so much content"....

also, I guess this means we'll need to survive on this content until he sets foot in Japan for WC....:smiley-sad030:

but I'm so happy Yuzuru let us actually see and hear him on this anniversary...all according to the plan!:tumblr_inline_n2pjd3guzE1qdlkyg::bow:

2 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

So glad to see him, but...did anyone else wonder, like I did, whether Yuzu had even heard of the Laureus before he got nominated? The award is new to me, so it's not out of the realm of possibility that he wouldn't have heard of it before either.

It's hard to say, I wouldn't be surprised if most sportspeople know of it and its prestige very well - it's their industry, you are always more aware of these things in your own industry - but it's Yuzu, he seems to have tunnel vision and its never been awarded (or even nominated?) for a skater before so it may be off his very focused radar.

The wording of the Laureus tweet and the timing is interesting., Trying not to get my hopes up (they are ALL worthy winners in this category) but the people running it may have a good idea by now....

20 時間前, ruruzestさんが言いました:

Thank you for posting this, I am Japanese but I didn't know Birthday had meaning :redface:  I'm going to share the list with my friends, mine was "Moon Heart" by the way :laughing:

I woke up in the morning and saw Laureus' video and Raya's, Yuzuru is looking good, isn't he? I also enjoyed reading the comments and GIFs under Laureus's tweets :agree:

36 minutes ago, yude said:

Thank you for posting this, I am Japanese but I didn't know Birthday had meaning :redface:  I'm going to share the list with my friends, mine was "Moon Heart" by the way :laughing:

I woke up in the morning and saw Laureus' video and Raya's, Yuzuru is looking good, isn't he? I also enjoyed reading the comments and GIFs under Laureus's tweets :agree:

So good to see Yuzu again, he looks great. <3 What a day it has been with all the beautiful memories from last year, his video message, Javier Raya's instastory & our streaming party - I feel so happy today! :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

Good to see Yuzu! I have to say, after all the bad weather we've been having in southern Ontario, today was the first day we actually had some real SUN, with nothing else bad going on... I know I had more jump in my step and felt great all day, and that was before I came to visit the Planet. Maybe Yuzu felt great today too and was in a good enough mood to decide to come out of his cave and say hi.

Congratulations, dear Yuzu. We are missing you. Thank you for gifting us with your sweet image on this special day for all of us. Wooow! You have two Olympic gold medals!  Everything is perfect in the Universe now. Be healthy. Ganbatte! Ganbatte !! You can fulfill all your dreams. Yes, today was a very happy day.

I love this one:

3 hours ago, yude said:

Also ... apparently in the Solar Term (24 sekki or Daxue), 7th december stands for ''LARGE SNOW'' day 大雪(たいせつ)  :tumblr_inline_np9uqhnLHU1qid2nw_75sq: :48179197: we need a snow emoji

And there is no meaning for 6th or 8th december. Special meaning only for the 7th. Calculation? Everything !

if someone if interrested ...

Spoiler

Risshun (立春): February 4—Beginning of spring

Usui (雨水): February 19—Rain water

Keichitsu (啓蟄): March 5—Awakening of hibernated (insects)

Shunbun (春分): March 20—Vernal equinox, middle of spring

Seimei (清明): April 5—Clear and bright

Kokuu (穀雨): April 20—Grain rain

Rikka (立夏): May 5—Beginning of summer

Shōman (小満): May 21—Grain full

Bōshu (芒種): June 6—Grain in ear

Geshi (夏至): June 21—Summer solstice, middle of summer

Shōsho (小暑): July 7—Small heat

Taisho (大暑): July 23—Large heat

Risshū (立秋): August 7—Beginning of autumn

Shosho (処暑): August 23—Limit of heat

Hakuro (白露): September 7—White dew