General Yuzuru Chat

2 hours ago, Moria Polonius said:

If the results are to be known on 18th, then the video is probably too late to influence the voting in any way, as the decision must have been made.

Also, do we know for sure it was Laureus that got Yuzu to record it? I'd think it's more likely that it was somebody savvy on Yuzu's Canadian or Japanese team that convinced him. "Even if you don't win today, they may nominate you one day again for something if you play nice, it never hurts to make a bit of a media effort, keep your options open."

I wouldn't be surprised at all, if his biggest fanclub travelled all the way through blizzards and snowstorms to feature him again:

https://mobile.twitter.com/olympicchannel/status/1096829582047629315

Olympic Channel always has this perfect timing and feeling how to please Fanyus :winky:

3 minutes ago, yuzupon said:

Quick, in the 2nd picture, is there Zuzu?

if he is on the picture then he could be the one behind the girl because everybody elses blades are silver and his are not but I can not say it for sure ! Could be him could not be him

4 hours ago, sallycinnamon said:

Yuzu sent a message for Laureus! <3 

So glad to see him, but...did anyone else wonder, like I did, whether Yuzu had even heard of the Laureus before he got nominated? The award is new to me, so it's not out of the realm of possibility that he wouldn't have heard of it before either.