General Yuzuru Chat

3 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

Happy 1 year anniversary since Yuzu's brilliant PC Chopin SP performance ! :7938863:

37 minutes ago, sallycinnamon said:

Yuzu sent a message for Laureus! <3 

So much going on this week.  I’ve been watching the full flight videos of SP 

-to relive the experience

-missing Yuzu

-hoping he is recovering well

-to get through this long drought

then Laureus gets him out of his cave on his SP anniversary. :softYuzu:

A little more then a month left to Worlds, stay happy and healthy Yuzu! :tumblr_inline_mm2wbaeqQM1qz4rgp:

1 minute ago, SuperMin said:

So much going on this week.  I’ve been watching the full flight videos of SP 

-to relive the experience

-missing Yuzu

-hoping he is recovering well

-to get through this long drought

then Laureus gets him out of his cave on his SP anniversary. :softYuzu:

A little more then a month left to Worlds, stay happy and healthy Yuzu! :tumblr_inline_mm2wbaeqQM1qz4rgp:

Happy to see him , and I hope that he is doing well ! Exited to see him next month at worlds !

3000 likes for his Laureus Video in not even an hour WOW

1 hour ago, sallycinnamon said:

Yuzu sent a message for Laureus! <3 

Holy... I can’t believe he somehow becomes prettier every time I see him. Breathtaking. (Though it’s possible that he seems even more beautiful because I miss him so much...) 

I have watched this like twelve times now, I’m so happy to see his face again :10636614:

This is the perfect Olympics anniversary gift :7938863:

It's interesting that Laureus apparently got Yuzu to do the video because of the massive Twitter reaction to his nomination. The fan power is impressive, as always. Don't know if it will influence the voting, but it's always nice to see such strong support. :10636614:

Aaah, how happy Yuzuru makes us today. In this cactus season, a message to his fans is a welcome oasis :tumblr_inline_nhkezmeBaq1qid2nw: He gives us strength before worlds. Heal well, Yuzu :tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw:

15 minutes ago, Veveco said:

It's interesting that Laureus apparently got Yuzu to do the video because of the massive Twitter reaction to his nomination. The fan power is impressive, as always. Don't know if it will influence the voting, but it's always nice to see such strong support. :10636614:

Aaah, how happy Yuzuru makes us today. In this cactus season, a message to his fans is a welcome oasis :tumblr_inline_nhkezmeBaq1qid2nw: He gives us strength before worlds. Heal well, Yuzu :tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw:

If the results are to be known on 18th, then the video is probably too late to influence the voting in any way, as the decision must have been made.

Also, do we know for sure it was Laureus that got Yuzu to record it? I'd think it's more likely that it was somebody savvy on Yuzu's Canadian or Japanese team that convinced him. "Even if you don't win today, they may nominate you one day again for something if you play nice, it never hurts to make a bit of a media effort, keep your options open."

31 minutes ago, Moria Polonius said:

Also, do we know for sure it was Laureus that got Yuzu to record it? I'd think it's more likely that it was somebody savvy on Yuzu's Canadian or Japanese team that convinced him. "Even if you don't win today, they may nominate you one day again for something if you play nice, it never hurts to make a bit of a media effort, keep your options open."

While I don't think Laureus would travel all the way to canada to film a 28s video, they might have to contact with his team/JSF and ask for this. Its not easy for him to show his face and record a video for an award nomination :laughing: A win win for all parties, Laureus got more attention for their ceremony, fans got to see abit of Yuzuru.