General Yuzuru Chat

I don't think Yuzu will create another ice show this year. Last year was special because it was the Olympics year as well as he's won the 2nd OGM. But apart from FaOI, I believe it's already been decided that he will do P&G talk shows in between FaOI shows. Though we don't know how many shows that Yuzu is going to do but he will try to do as many shows as possible just as long as he's healthy... :13877886:Last year was really special as Yuzu did all FaOI shows and Heroes and Futures shows on top of CwW.  

But you'll never know, Yuzu being extra(terrestrial) special, he may have some surprises for his fans. We'll pray wait and see :snonegai:

Spoiler

A year ago I watched the men’s short because of Yuzu. I wasn’t a fan of him or the sport, but I remembered watching his Chopin on tv during Worlds ‘16 and fell a little in love with the program because of the music (only a little because I was half paying attention). But this time I fell in love with the way he married his program to the music. It seemed like, and still does now tbh, that the music was made only for him to skate to, and to create the way only he does. 

I’m thankful to have found Yuzuru because I’ve learned a lot from him and experienced many new things because of him :tumblr_inline_nhkezmYSxk1qid2nw: . One person can make a difference! 

I hope he gets well soon and carries on skating as long as he wants to (which is hopefully forever tbh). Spring is here and Yuzuru will be too! 

Can I just share a video from last year that I adore?  Nobu crying his eyes out at the end of Yuzu's short program, so sweet... it wasn't that he'd won because he hadn't yet, it was clearly personal, relief and joy that Yuzu was back, that he was healthy and well...  

His cheers and that single tear on Shuzo Matsuoka's cheek after Seimei also makes me all squishy emotional.  Two of his great supporters there to see him come through is just... beautiful.