General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, Henni147 said:

Tbh I don't think that Javi will travel to all the way to Saitama unless Brian forces him to be there as Yuzu's personal motivation booster.

In that case the organizers might make an exception and give him an accreditation card with the label "MASCOT" so that he's allowed to enter the rinkside :laughing:

You're right, he already has the costume !

Some more perspective on the Laureus. This doesn't directly relate to Yuzu, but I found it interesting to see how other nominees view it. What McKeever says here about being intimidated because athletes usually live in sweats and not tuxes is an interesting comment that could apply to Yuzu too. (Even if Yuzu does have that lovely formal hakama now.)

Brian Mckeever nominated for Laureus

1 hour ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Some more perspective on the Laureus. This doesn't directly relate to Yuzu, but I found it interesting to see how other nominees view it. What McKeever says here about being intimidated because athletes usually live in sweats and not tuxes is an interesting comment that could apply to Yuzu too. (Even if Yuzu does have that lovely formal hakama now.)

Brian Mckeever nominated for Laureus

I know it won't happen, but the mental picture of Yuzu turning up in that hakama and the reaction...