General Yuzuru Chat

8 minutes ago, BWOZWaltz said:

I've seen someone was saying there apparently 1 ton truck x 3 full of chocolate for you-know-who delivered to TCC...

Some of them never quite make it...

Hide contents

Wow, really? That's a lot of chocolate for a sports club to have to process....

I can't help but think it would be so much easier for Yuzu if all people sent him by mail were postcards with no return address...he doesn't even have to open those, just read them.

7 hours ago, yuzuonice said:

New interview with javi of which i translated the Yuzu part:

Javi, Radio interview (12 Feb 2019)
"What we have is a friendship and a partnership. Above all, we created a good atmosphere in the training environment."
"We learnt and appreciated the work that the other person put in."

I guess, Yuzu's mood barometer for his Worlds FS in Saitama looks something like this

(list of negative and positive influence factors):

Spoiler

FHYHmVe.png

1 hour ago, Henni147 said:

I guess, Yuzu's mood barometer for his Worlds FS in Saitama looks something like this

(list of negative and positive influence factors):

Hide contents

FHYHmVe.png

"Javi sitting with him in the K & C" --> I'd pay all the money to see that happen, but it's never going to happen....

Maybe one day in the distant future if they end up coaching together...

A serious question - Will Javi be present at Worlds?  If he is, might he, on the basis of his being a two-time World Champion, be allowed to watch from behind the boards?  I don't see him sitting in the kiss and cry but I do think it might be possible that he might be 'backstage' and able to greet Yuzu after (potentially) a record-setting victory skate (maybe with Nessie introduced for the world to gape at). 

One last thing and that is I see a record Poohvalanche since those of Yuzu's fans who haven't been able to follow him around the globe have a ton of plushies that have been waiting for him finally to be at home.  He hasn't competed in Japan since 2016's NHK.  That's a long drought for the hometown folks.  I know about the supposed limit on gifts being thrown only from the premium seats but I can hardly think with Yuzu involved it will be strictly enforced.  If there are signs it will be I can see those higher up in the stands giving their offerings to Yuzu fans in the premium seats.  The old Three Musketeers motto - All for one and one for all.  Anything to paint that ice yellow although we should say that Pooh is gold and not yellow.

15 minutes ago, micaelis said:

A serious question - Will Javi be present at Worlds?  If he is, might he, on the basis of his being a two-time World Champion, be allowed to watch from behind the boards?  I don't see him sitting in the kiss and cry but I do think it might be possible that he might be 'backstage' and able to greet Yuzu after (potentially) a record-setting victory skate (maybe with Nessie introduced for the world to gape at).

Tbh I don't think that Javi will travel to all the way to Saitama unless Brian forces him to be there as Yuzu's personal motivation booster.

In that case the organizers might make an exception and give him an accreditation card with the label "MASCOT" so that he's allowed to enter the rinkside :laughing: