General Yuzuru Chat

13 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

On the other hand,

Must say the cross-cut pattern of the T-shirt is very appropriate, kind of like complex ice marks. But would suggest we add a signature 4S take off entry curve mark in there. Or maybe one of those pretty 4T landing marks. =)

I believe that Yuzu knows what to do and what not to do, he has been through a similar situation like this and he came back strong! I believe that we will all be awestruck when we see him at worlds next month !

I used one of my vacation days for the day of the freeskate at worlds because I would have been at work for the freeskate and I do not want to be a hot mess qt work in front of the costumers LOL

8 hours ago, kaeryth said:

Yuzu's 4S Stat

4 hours ago, yuzupon said:

A comparison, since I do not think that's accurate:

....but these are two different instances? I mean, for what it's worth, both measurement could actually be accurate enough, and the second measurement doesn't necessarily invalidate the first one (it can really be that Yuzu happened to jump bigger on the second instance compared to the first instance).

I'd really like to know the measurement setup for ice scope... :think:

2 hours ago, Sabrina said:

I believe that Yuzu knows what to do and what not to do, he has been through a similar situation like this and he came back strong! I believe that we will all be awestruck when we see him at worlds next month !

I used one of my vacation days for the day of the freeskate at worlds because I would have been at work for the freeskate and I do not want to be a hot mess qt work in front of the costumers LOL

I plan to take whole 3 days off work to watch the entire Worlds Championships :laughing: praying nothing major comes up.

can't believe it's been a year since that glorious days...

6 hours ago, shanshani said:

A weird number of people seem convinced that Yuzu won’t add back his 4Lo and I’m scratching my head as to why. Yeah, sure, he got injured on it, but skaters don’t just stop jumping something because they got injured doing it. The circumstances around 4Lz were very different.

I tend to agree. Remember 4Lo is 'his' jump - he was the first to land one in competition. It seems reasonable to think that he's not giving that up without a fight...

Wow. Pyeongchang was really one year ago. Incredible how fast time goes. I remember thinking back in those days "It's been only one week since yuzu won again" and so on. But now it's almost a year, and then two years will pass and so on. I'm just grateful I've been able to follow his journey for another year. Things have changed a lot since I discovered him in 2014 and he was starting his legacy. I wonder what the future holds for this boy. I really hope it's full of happy things T-T. I hope he is able to recover for worlds, I hope it's a competition filled with good memories.