General Yuzuru Chat

Hey guys, @yuzuangel will be making an official post about our website launch here later today  but here is a new figure skating website we recently created! If you guys are interested in rewatching the men's SP and ladies' SP & FS, it's up on our website thanks to @LadyLou who shared the 4cc videos. We also have a lot of 2018/2019 competitions as well as other competitions prior to this season in different broadcasts/commentaries. Olympics, CWW, Eng subs that are taken down, Worlds... you name it. Hope you guys enjoy!

SkatingPortal.com

We're currently a work in progress. Lots of bugs and login issues. But that's what we need you guys for so please help us test it out. 

p.s. if you guys want to rant about figure skating, we have a thread for it lol

Something to water our cactus, hopefully. 

19 hours ago, SuperMin said:

I don’t know what Yuzu is saying but he is super playful in this video, especially in the beginning.

But Shoma looks so sad, maybe just cultural?  

Oh gosh, I was laughing so hard at Shoma's extremely-obvious-to-those-who-follow-him sleepiness that I could barely concentrate on what Yuzu was saying at the beginning.

It was early in the morning, Shoma might still have been jet-lagged, and knowing him, he was probably up late playing video games.

5 hours ago, ruruzest said:

Can’t wait until Spring returns!!

thank you so much @LadyLouand @yuzuangel for the site!

27 minutes ago, Sabrina said:

I wanted to say a huge thank you to @LadyLouand @yuzuangel for the site! The site is great,with skating Videos and with Interviews and stuff that I searched for for ages ! Great Job, and thanks for uploading !

Spoiler

spoiler because i dont want to advertise too much about our site here LOL and I feel so excluded :sorrow:It's actually me and Yuzuangel who created together LOL but Ladylou helped with sharing the entire 4CC videos, @Salior who created us bilibili accounts and other accounts, and other video owners (tinylorando, dasani, blueflame...etc.) who gave me permission to upload and embed several of their videos. Also, want to say thanks to those who tweeted about Yuzu needing videos for image training since its my main motivation (not like it will reach him) lol I just want to give them all credits! Also, we would love to have you guys post in our topic discussions too!! Hope this site survive :headdesk2:

6 minutes ago, makebelieveup said:

Hide contents

spoiler because i dont want to advertise too much about our site here LOL and I feel so excluded:headdesk2: It's actually me and Yuzuangel who created together LOL but Ladylou helped with sharing the entire 4CC videos, @Salior who did the video compilations, and other video owners (tinylorando, dasani, blueflame...etc.) who gave me permission to upload and embed several of their videos. I just want to give them all credits! Also, we would love to have you guys post in our topic discussions too!!

I didn´t know that that all of you guys helped to make a great figure skating site like that and my thanks goes to all of you you did an amazing job and I guess that making the site was a lot of work !!!!

Where can I find your topic discussion ?

2 hours ago, makebelieveup said:

Reveal hidden contents

spoiler because i dont want to advertise too much about our site here LOL and I feel so excluded :sorrow:It's actually me and Yuzuangel who created together LOL but Ladylou helped with sharing the entire 4CC videos, @Salior who created us bilibili accounts and other accounts, and other video owners (tinylorando, dasani, blueflame...etc.) who gave me permission to upload and embed several of their videos. Also, want to say thanks to those who tweeted about Yuzu needing videos for image training since its my main motivation (not like it will reach him) lol I just want to give them all credits! Also, we would love to have you guys post in our topic discussions too!! Hope this site survive :headdesk2:

Thank you so much for your hard works to create the site for fans! It’s an Herculean effort and it’s the work from love! I went to the site and still try to navigate around! :snpeace:

24 minutes ago, Anzi said:

Omg...the King's FS record is broken by Shoma....197.36

And to be honest, he did a good job, but inflation is invitable, at least two UR are given credites and the goe is bit too high

Well, to be fair, Helsinki FS was not a great free, especially by Yuzu's standards, so it's actually kind of ridiculous it lasted this long (ridiculous for the other top men skaters, I mean, that they couldn't beat it).ETA: And then, if you remember that Yuzu also got an UR call that was at least questionable - especially when others get overlooked all the time - that makes it even more so. But I also didn't watch Shoma, so no idea how good that was :xD:

44 minutes ago, KatjaThera said:

Well, to be fair, Helsinki FS was not a great free, especially by Yuzu's standards, so it's actually kind of ridiculous it lasted this long (ridiculous for the other top men skaters, I mean, that they couldn't beat it).ETA: And then, if you remember that Yuzu also got an UR call that was at least questionable - especially when others get overlooked all the time - that makes it even more so. But I also didn't watch Shoma, so no idea how good that was :xD:

I'm convinced that but for the accident, Yuzu would have smashed the FS record in Russia, and he's probably as surprised as anyone that it lasted as long as it did.

Shoma has his major gold now, but may have damaged his chances at Worlds if the sprain doesn't clear up.

Did I read correctly that both the US and Japan will have no judges in the men's there?

1 hour ago, KatjaThera said:

Yes that's true for sure. Now I am really contradictory, like being surprised by the broken record but also not totally out of my expectation.

and I believe Yuzu can do good too in Worlds 

37 minutes ago, TallyT said:

I'm convinced that but for the accident, Yuzu would have smashed the FS record in Russia, and he's probably as surprised as anyone that it lasted as long as it did.

Shoma has his major gold now, but may have damaged his chances at Worlds if the sprain doesn't clear up.

Did I read correctly that both the US and Japan will have no judges in the men's there?

If it's true I am glad at least US judges won't be there