General Yuzuru Chat

18 hours ago, Hydroblade said:

I'd do the same tbh...

I leave you guys with a picture of me, on the right.

dead-standing-saguaro.jpg

:tumblr_inline_n2pje3s3EO1qdlkyg: i miss Yuzu so muuuuch. I am dying to see his beautiful skating </3 at this point it feels like a weird fever dream :tumblr_inline_n2pje3s3EO1qdlkyg:

You and me both... I’m watching all his old competitions and checking my Helsinki videos to make sure he’s not a figment of my imagination.:13877886:

where has everyone gone? :th_tumbleweed:

has the drought deprived satellites of the strenght of typing on keyboard? I see it has already produces fever dreams about Yuzu wilding in Vegas. And we're back to the eternal question: "is he even real?" :unsure:

ETA: oh nice there is someone still able to type and link vids :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

I've just rewatched on a whim Chopin Ballade from GPF14, NHK15, GPF15 and finally OWG18:tumblr_inline_mzx8t1Yuvn1r8msi5:

After the first set of spins of GPF14 I got teary eyed because it was so freaking beautiful, so utterly beautiful, and I had missed Yuzuru's skating so much and suddenly having all that beauty in front of me just made me emotional jeez I'm talking as if I haven't watched that very program only  few days ago, what's wrong with me? :facepalm: I bet I've also said exactly the same when I posted about that here:tumblr_inline_n2pjcykAXc1qdlkyg:

and then watching the GPF15 Ballade, after he lands 3A I went WHOA:tumblr_inline_ncmifiE3IT1rpglid::worship::yes2:  and...heck it's not like I didn't know that the jump was landed, I have rewatched that program and that 3A countless times, but I still went WHOA and it really felt like watching live, that amazing ---and also a bit scary-- feeling of exhilaration and disbelief of when you have watched something impossible happen right under your eyes and you laugh because that feeling is overhelming and your brain just needs a few moments to catch up with what you have seen

OWG Ballade was so...great, the sound of his blades just perfect, everything just so unbelievable and it feels impossible that I really got to watch that under my very eyes almost an year ago...but I did (and i have proof in the OWG thread LOL) and it's amazing to think that I have somehow been part of that, breathing and shaking and screaming with people I haven't ever met, from all around the word, as history unfolded.

Then I thought: "gotta rewatch COR Otonal too". And while watching I was.. "hey I'm not crying weird maybe I love Ballade more after all maybe it's because it was still only the 3rd time he skat---" and then stsq started and...yeah, it hit me full force:tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

all these ramblings to say: yes, Yuzuru IS REAL, thankfully, and I miss him so much :cri:

5 minutes ago, LadyLou said:

where has everyone gone? :th_tumbleweed:

has the drought deprived satellites of the strenght of typing on keyboard? I see it has already produces fever dreams about Yuzu wilding in Vegas. And we're back to the eternal question: "is he even real?" :unsure:

:rofl3:I was thinking the same...where is everyone?  I didn’t know the mirage of Yuzu was a thing...so funny.  

Of course he’s real.....right?....isn’t he?......I gotta go watch some YouTube.:tumblr_inline_mh8pweVDqw1qid2nw:

6 hours ago, LadyLou said:

has the drought deprived satellites of the strenght of typing on keyboard? I see it has already produces fever dreams about Yuzu wilding in Vegas.

...but - but I'm so happy over here in the corner with my drought-driven visions of Yuzu collaring the Blue Man Group after one of their Vegas shows and demanding to know their secret performance tricks!....Just let a poor bereft satellite dream...

4CC Men's can't start soon enough for me. I'm so desperate for a distraction from the blank space where Yuzu's supposed to be.

I've been so busy at work for the past month or so and I don't really have energy left after a hard day to go searching for unseen Yuzu videos. Recently when I'm on YT, I don't watch just fs but also the videos of people who eat lots and lots of food...

I've found them fascinating and strangely soothing so I just can't stop watching their videos. But anyway, while I binge watching those videos, I've also found some fresh lettuce or sea weed to nibble on...it's a high quality video and I'm sure it's been posted somewhere on the planet before but hey recycle is good for the planet!! :D I'm a dried up cactus satellite and anything that has glitter and skating boots can be digested nicely during the drought.