General Yuzuru Chat

7 hours ago, kaeryth said:

Ok this perfectionist-badass boy literally cared about the sounds of his blades on ice would interrupt the music. 

So he is going to counter against physics again. Before it there is no gravity, now there is no sounds of friction. He wants to skate on ice like bird flies over the water.

I offer my knees, you're welcome!

Just now, ruruzest said:

I think Yuzu is too polite to say “let go” or something to Roman!

look at the “ dire “ situation here! Roman did squirm back onto The Waist! Don’t underestimate the power of The Waist!

Remember Javi's invisible hand tickling Yuzu's waist on 2012 Finland trophy (correct me if I misremembered please )

Since that Yuzu, any hands on waist won't bother him to say "no". 

7 hours ago, yuzuangel said:

:smiley-laughing021:

1 minute ago, ruruzest said:

I think Yuzu is too polite to say “let go” or something to Roman!

look at the “ dire “ situation here! Roman did squirm back onto The Waist! Don’t underestimate the power of The Waist!

Couldn’t have been comfortable for Yuzu either- tell him to let go, try to squirm out, or laugh it off.

Bottom line- I think most would try to squirm back in and Yuzu’s response created a fun moment-at least for his fans. 

:2thumbsup:

7 hours ago, yuzuangel said:

:smiley-laughing021:

Gotta love Roman here. But if someone is squirming away from you... maybe, just maybe, read the cue? :facepalm: :tumblr_inline_n0o1ffHUs91qid2nw: Also, the fact that he went for the classic "hand-on-shoulder" move afterwards makes the whole "innocent confusion" act both hard to believe and absolutely hilarious (and we love you for it, Roman) :tumblr_inline_mqt4graWWO1qz4rgp:

He's so funny.

13 minutes ago, Veveco said:

Gotta love Roman here. But if someone is squirming away from you... maybe, just maybe, read the cue? :facepalm: :tumblr_inline_n0o1ffHUs91qid2nw: Also, the fact that he went for the classic "hand-on-shoulder" move afterwards makes the whole "innocent confusion" act both hard to believe and absolutely hilarious (and we love you for it, Roman) :tumblr_inline_mqt4graWWO1qz4rgp:

He's so funny.

Also Roman’s first senior podium and next to a 2 time OGM winner and THEN add the waist.  :laughing:

3 hours ago, Veveco said:

He's so funny.

Aww, some people are just bad at reading social cues like me

mild vent, unrelated

Spoiler

someone called me one of "those" Yuzu fans because I gave away my 4CC tickets since I didn't want to spend $2000+ dollars and 2 days flying over the Pacific both directions without seeing Yuzu. where's the eyeroll emoji? honestly, the sheer ridiculousness of the comment is keeping me awake.

10 minutes ago, shanshani said:

Aww, some people are just bad at reading social cues like me

mild vent, unrelated

Hide contents

someone called me one of "those" Yuzu fans because I gave away my 4CC tickets since I didn't want to spend $2000+ dollars and 2 days flying over the Pacific both directions without seeing Yuzu. where's the eyeroll emoji? honestly, the sheer ridiculousness of the comment is keeping me awake.

Spoiler

Just out of curiosity, by "gave away", you mean actually gave away for free? Because if so, it's even more ridiculous they complain.

But actually it's ridiculous anyway. They complain when Yuzu fans flock to competitions and buy lots of tickets, because 'they don't leave room for fans of other skaters'. And then they complain again when Yuzu fans give up their tickets when Yuzu doesn't compete, because 'they're not true fans of the sport'. Where are the fans of other skaters, then, though, the true fans of the sport to fill the arenas instead of 'those shallow Yuzu fans'? Because one rarely gets to see them. :idk:

They're just ridiculous and it's best to ignore them. But the FS world is in for a rude awakening when Yuzu retires, that's for sure. It's only then they'll realize how much money Yuzu fans have brought into the sport.