General Yuzuru Chat

4 hours ago, LadyLou said:

hey I think there is a special badge for A-spin lovers, @Hydroblade?

so you're not alone:tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw:

anyway, I commend Yuzuru for wanting to try different variations. I'm sad some of the combos he tried at ACI weren't working and he dropped them:sigh:  I know his layback wasn't...top quality but it kinda fit the programs IMO yeah getting emo becase I've rewatched ACI programs tho I also love his current variations :img_20: as for the Plushy spin, well, I don't see anything wrong with that position in particular? And it's only fair Yuzuru uses it in Origin, like he uses Johnny's sit spin in Otonal. I also like that he ends his two programs with different upright.

OT

Jeffey Buttle had a A-spin too, tho not my fave. Maybe the guy with the nice A-spin was Emanuel Sandhu, not sure tho, I remember a longer spin:confused: (also, this was one weird spin:tumblr_inline_mg16f1RxCn1qdlkyg:)

Jeffrey's A-spin looks more like a variation of a sit-spin or camel spin because he crosses the arm holding the leg up across his body, so I'm questioning if it really is an A-spin. 

And Sandhu is just crazy flexible there. It looks like his head was between his knees. I don't know if anyone else does it that way.

41 minutes ago, TallyT said:

Fanyus have the most amazing super-eagle ability to spot the tiniest Yuzu anywhere  :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

And it's quite sad for those skaters that fill up the most image space, when all we talk about is a 5pixels large black blur in the background... :xD:

I'm always, always astonished at the dedication of translators and subbers and checkers and the fans who shared the original video almost instantly too and in HD, and whoa also providing so many links for accessibility :img_21:

everyone, you are AMAZING:tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

:multibow:

Really, I am so grateful:tumblr_inline_mzx8t1Yuvn1r8msi5:

Here, have softYuzus in place for words :softYuzu::softYuzu::softYuzu: