General Yuzuru Chat

15 minutes ago, Paskud said:

They are so sweet in being sincerely happy for each other achievements.:tumblr_m9gcvqToXY1qzckow:

I feel like they set a really good example of the way everybody should be with their rivals in life. Imagine going to workplace where this was the prevailing attitude, for example.

Here's what I could understand from basically reading Javi's lips lol 

Edit: Guys, keep in mind that this isn't even half of what he said. Sadly I couldn't understand most of the interview, these are just very small fragments. Javi talked much more.

(After Sochi footage) Javi: You have to have... a lot of strength, I think. Yuzu’s very strong and he's a guy who can never give up. He always tries to achieve new things and overcome new challenges/trials (...) and when faced with difficult competitions, he’s always tried to fight.

(About seeing Yuzu’s 2014 Olympic plaque every day) It gives you a little bit of envy.

(About Worlds 2015) J: I think Yuzu was very sad because he wanted to win but at the same time, he even told me that he was very happy to see me there. (...) 

(About the months before PC) J: I didn’t see him much. 

"Who was your rival going into Pyeongchang?" J: Yuzuru. My rival was Yuzuru, always. I knew that if I did a perfect program I could compete against Shoma and Nathan very easily. But whenever Yuzuru skated perfectly he’s always received higher scores than me.

(ref to OLYS Seimei) J: I haven't seen this program. (After Yuzu landed 3Lo) Very good *smiles brightly*. (during the chsq) Even though he must be very tired for sure, he looks well. 

(after Yuzuru’s Oly LP) J: I knew he had skated well but I didn’t focus on that.

(”You are so bad” moment) “What were you talking about?” J: At first, I congratulated Yuzuru and Shoma for their medals and I told them it had been an honour to compete with them. And then I said that this probably had been my last competiton alongside them. (...) And that’s why Yuzu told me “You are so bad” (smiles even brighter than before). It was a beautiful moment. 

J: When the time comes for him to retire, I hope he feels proud of the story he’s had but above all, that his name will be remembered/engraved (?) in figure skating and hopefully, mine too. 

I rewatched like 5 times and that’s all I could catch... It’s a shame when nuances get lost in SPA>JPN>ENG translation.

1 hour ago, ICeleste said:

Here's what I could understand from basically reading Javi's lips lol 

(After Sochi footage) Javi: You have to have... a lot of strength, I think. Yuzu’s very strong and he's a guy who can never give up. He always tries to achieve new things and overcome new challenges/trials (...) and when faced with difficult competitions, he’s always tried to fight.

(About seeing Yuzu’s 2014 Olympic plaque every day) It gives you a little bit of envy.

(About Worlds 2015) J: I think Yuzu was very sad because he wanted to win but at the same time, he even told me that he was very happy to see me there. (...) 

(About the months before PC) J: I didn’t see him much. 

"Who was your rival going into Pyeongchang?" J: Yuzuru. My rival was Yuzuru, always. I knew that if I did a perfect program I could compete against Shoma and Nathan very easily. But whenever Yuzuru skated perfectly he’s always received higher scores than me.

(ref to OLYS Seimei) J: I haven't seen this program. (After Yuzu landed 3Lo) Very good *smiles brightly*. (during the chsq) Even though he must be very tired for sure, he looks well. 

(after Yuzuru’s Oly LP) J: I knew he had skated well but I didn’t focus on that.

(”You are so bad” moment) “What were you talking about?” J: At first, I congratulated Yuzuru and Shoma for their medals and I told them it had been an honour to compete with them. And then I said that this probably had been my last competiton alongside them. (...) And that’s why Yuzu told me “You are so bad” (smiles even brighter than before). It was a beautiful moment. 

J: When the time comes for him to retire, I hope he feels proud of the story he’s had but above all, that his name will be remembered/engraved (?) in figure skating and hopefully, mine too. 

I rewatched like 5 times and that’s all I could catch... It’s a shame when nuances get lost in SPA>JPN>ENG translation.

The "You're so bad" moment lolol

Hace 5 horas, yuzuonice said:

Okay i think I figured out how to share! @ICeleste

In 3 parts:

Hide contents

THANK YOU SO MUCH for finding a way to share the full documentary!!! :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_mi7tcqZmot1qdlkyg:

They chose the date to release this on purpose right? Just after Javi's retirement...:tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid:

Watching the documentary only makes me miss Yuzu even more, if possible...:13877886::13877886::13877886::13877886:and also wish for the 9899937374848447402928th time I could understand Japanese...or at least they would stop dubbing, so I could understand what Button and Javi are saying...:tumblr_inline_n2pjd2atId1qdlkyg:

9 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Yeah, realized it after, so I followed the links to make sure. It does seem like a weird thing for her to do though. As far as I know, there's no reason for enmity between them. 

It's not the 1st time I find miki Ando being a bit... Unpleasant.

Check this interview vid from faoi 2018 (source BlueFlame YouTube) at 5:56 : miki Ando is not very nice to yuzuru and it makes him a bit uncomfortable...

She sees him with "ear plugs" wth. Putting him in a position of a loner. She could talk to him x) 

1 hour ago, algtd said:

It's not the 1st time I find miki Ando being a bit... Unpleasant.

Check this interview vid from faoi 2018 (source BlueFlame YouTube) at 5:56 : miki Ando is not very nice to yuzuru and it makes him a bit uncomfortable...

She sees him with "ear plugs" wth. Putting him in a position of a loner. She could talk to him x) 

I... don't see any issue with what she said, at all? Come on, it's just reaching in this case. Give me real shade a la 'needs to work on his crossrolls' or something.