General Yuzuru Chat

13 minutes ago, MeowZu said:

I dont know the history between Miki and Yuzu but wow??? Does she really hate him so much? Wow I'm so shocked to see this

I dont know the history between Miki and Yuzu but wow??? Does she really hate him so much? Wow I'm so shocked to see this

I don't know who that person is,

( Nevermind, I clicked through and it does look like the real Miki Ando account did the retweet. But still though...)

Some real jerk is trying to stir up drama. 

8 minutes ago, ICeleste said:

The only thing I dislike about the new footage is the Japanese voiceovers! Ugh as a Spanish speaker I want to hear Javi's voice when he talks about these beautiful moments, not the Japanese dub. I also want to know how accurate these translations are.

Same when they dub over Brian and Tracy. I wish they'd sub instead.

2 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

I don't know who that person is, but even I can clearly see that the profile image is not of Miki Ando. Based on interviews and social media I've seen, Miki's not at all the type to do something like this.

Some real jerk is trying to stir up drama. 

Same when they dub over Brian and Tracy. I wish they'd sub instead.

That's the profile pic of the person Miki retweeted, not Miki. The pic of the person you retweet really shows up when you retweet them.

7 minutes ago, MeowZu said:

Oh really? I didn't know about that either.

Spoiler

Anyway, I didn't bother to look at Nathan's list until now and I have to say ... this is so much fun. :rofl: Those performance 10 are killing me. I mean he skated really well, but 10 mark crossovers? That's a bit too much. :rofl:

5 minutes ago, MeowZu said:

That's the profile pic of the person Miki retweeted, not Miki. The pic of the person you retweet really shows up when you retweet them.

Yeah, realized it after, so I followed the links to make sure. It does seem like a weird thing for her to do though. As far as I know, there's no reason for enmity between them. 

Hace 4 horas, SparkleSalad said:

What if the second gold he had in his eye on was 2022... :peekapooh:

That wouldn't surprise me since he saw Plushenko almost getting OGM at 27 years gold and winning the Team OGM at 31, and he always says he's been inspired by him since he was a kid.

Edit: I remember that immediately after Sochi Yuzu had a interview with CNN (he was even wearing his blue team japan outfit) and he said straight that his goal was to get a second OGM. He seemed kuyashii about the R&J 2.0 FS.

6 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Yeah, realized it after, so I followed the links to make sure. It does seem like a weird thing for her to do though. As far as I know, there's no reason for enmity between them. 

Makes me wonder also. Hmmmm. I hope Yuzu doesn't learn abt this.

29 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Yes, I'm just saying that most kiddies who dream like that would consider winning once to be enough out of reach already. Only Yuzu would think of doing it twice.

When your fantasy becomes your legacy” ( Panic! At The Disco)  :knc_brian1: 

This is exactly the case of Yuzu! Not just be able to qualify, to attend the big game , not just on the podium, but to win gold twice, and he did that despite all the setbacks! 

Thank you Yuzu for the incredible journey!

and I’m a crying mess with all of the Javi’s content! His face when rewatching the hugging scene At Olympic! Such a beautiful friendship rivals, both know  and care for each other so well and both respect each other to the utmost!

1 時間前, LadyLouさんが言いました:

I can't remember if a translation of the captions of the the ElleJapan Yuzu&Javi pics has been posted. Yude has translated them in the other forum @yude is it ok to share here?

whoever wrote those captions and chose the pics is a genious  :POOH:

Sure, sorry for my rough translation :redface:

I got so emotional after watching NHK documentary and I can not sleep :tumblr_m9gcvqToXY1qzckow: