General Yuzuru Chat

7 minutes ago, ruruzest said:

I work at a middle school And every morning the principal will begin the announcement by quoting some famous saying as words of wisdom to the students and guess what he’s quoting today! “ Efforts  lie but not in vain”

:joy:

( I miss Yuzu, spring can’t come soon enough!)

Thats nice that he quoted him ! I miss him as well and I will be a nervous wreck for sure when I see him skate at Worlds!

I think it is safe to say that Yuzu is following his medical team's orders to the letter.  The injury during the Olympic season and his subsequent winning performances at PC while dosed with pain-killers convinced Yuzu that he is not invulnerable.  The fact that the pre-Olympic injury was, until they knew much more about it, potentially one that might have ended Yuzu's career.  That made him realize that injuries have consequences and some injuries can have consequences that he will carry with him to his grave.  The Yuzu we have now is a wiser Yuzu than the Yuzu who existed before that 'fall seen 'round the world'.

29 minutes ago, micaelis said:

I think it is safe to say that Yuzu is following his medical team's orders to the letter.  The injury during the Olympic season and his subsequent winning performances at PC while dosed with pain-killers convinced Yuzu that he is not invulnerable.  The fact that the pre-Olympic injury was, until they knew much more about it, potentially one that might have ended Yuzu's career.  That made him realize that injuries have consequences and some injuries can have consequences that he will carry with him to his grave.  The Yuzu we have now is a wiser Yuzu than the Yuzu who existed before that 'fall seen 'round the world'.

i agree !