General Yuzuru Chat

39 minutes ago, Paskud said:

Yuzu breaks his media silence only for Javi... wow, just... wow...

Why he is so cute?:tumblr_m9gcvqToXY1qzckow:

Btw, looks like this time he can put his hand on Javi's shoulder.:68468287:

I was totally not expecting this... Olympic Channel never fails to turn a really bad day into a great one!

I can see how Yuzu's sitting at his desk brooding how to put his thoughts into worlds... Discard them a couple of times and think of something new... Then filming himself full of excitement ^^

Hope, Javi's absence from TCC won't get him down too much :grouphug:

1 hour ago, kaeryth said:

:sadPooh:

Boys are all grown up...:tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: I got really emotional looking at this photo as if I've been through the 7 years that they'd spent together training. I hope they stay in touch somehow and enjoy their reunions from time to time through ice shows and events. I believe Javi's not just a training mate but more like an older brother that Yuzu never had. End of an era but this is not a farewell. Javi will have to skate at Yuzu's future CwW in person not a video link!! Gracias Javi. Te extrañaremos. 

just when I was trying hard not to be angsty, trying super super hard not to think about how in TCC family they have already said their goodbyes....:13877886::13877886::13877886::13877886::13877886::13877886::13877886::13877886:

now I can't escape, twitter is full of puddles of tears and drowining in feels and I'm sniffling and typing instead of going back to work argh! Olympic channel I hate you! I love you too, thanks for the heartbreaking awesome content (and the competition videos that don't get taken down), but did you really had to shred my poor heart like this today? How to be a productive human being now?:sadPooh::sadPooh::sadPooh:

I hope that back in Canada people are giving Zuzu all the hugs:tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

Now in addition than worrying over Javi at Euros I'll also be worrying over Zuzu worrying over Habi:14066882::68468287:

2 hours ago, kaeryth said:

I'm struck by him saying "I'll respect you forever," rather than "I'll love you forever." I feel pretty confident that both are true, but I suspect that, for Yuzu, respect (at least unqualified respect) is a rarer feeling than love and therefore the bigger accolade. Actually, what he said is probably less telling than the fact that the cave boy showed himself voluntarily. That's R-E-S-P-E-C-T!!!!!

1 minute ago, Anzi said:

Please yeet this boy to Laureus ceremony and give him the title! Thanks!

A japanese Show said that he would have a lucky year based on his birthday, blood group and so on and I really hope that he will be the first japanes and figure skate to win this award !