General Yuzuru Chat

I'm speechless... Only for Javi would he do something like this... Actually film himself - it definitely looks like he filmed it himself, by webcam or phone on a desk or so - reading a message he obviously spent time putting together, in English, and then have it broadcasted on SNS by Olympic Channel, as he doesn't have his own SNS...

2 hours ago, kaeryth said:

Transcript of Jack Gallagher's interview with Tsuzuki-sensei starting at 10:30.

Everything typed out in verbatim as I heard it. Feel free to correct any mistakes.

Reveal hidden contents

You can tell how much of Tsuzuki-sensei's philosophy and vision has shaped and molded Yuzu's own vision of figure skating.... Also, his love of Russia :10814716:.

From Russia with Love being his 1st program as a competitor and choreographed by Tsuzuki-sensei makes a lot of sense now. :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

Thank you for the transcript, @kaeryth, it's a good read. It's always nice Tsuzuki-sensei talking about Yuzu, how he coached him and what he thinks of him and his skating now. And yes, you can really tell how Yuzu's way of thinking and his own vision of skating was influenced by Tsuzuki-sensei.  He always had a strong vision about the development of the sport and he also teached very good technique to Yuzu who was able to challenge him all the time <3 It's nice to know that he'd like to keep coaching as long as his health allows him to do. 

10 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

Aahhh what a beautiful message from Yuzu :cri::tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: It melts my heart <3 

3 hours ago, kaeryth said:

Tsuzuki-sensei / Ayano: It is my hope him to be that person in his culmination. In the future, after he retired, I want him to bring figure skating to culture which is just for leisure now. I, as a coach, hope him making the framework of Japan's future.

Wow. This! Tsuzuki-sensei's hopes for Yuzu are enormous!