General Yuzuru Chat

44 minutes ago, micaelis said:

It might work for all of you but I'm almost 72 years old and need a walker to get around.  Just watching it made my back ache (just joking on that part) but I have to say that in watching that workout of Yuzu's I got the feeling that there was more than physical action involved and that this was part of a ritual he uses when readying to compete that not only works out his body but also his mind and prepares him to focus for those upcoming minutes on the ice.

72! God bless you!

Hmm, that's a good point. I mean, my weak core and I could keep pace with him just fine, so it probably wasn't a very intensive workout. :laughing:

5 hours ago, MeowZu said:

He is so into it hahahahahaha 

5 hours ago, Bilge said:

Can we talk about how he give his all to everything he does?! 

Actually, he was a bit TOO into it! So much that he hit baby Nam with his elbow! :embSwan: 

19:56

EDIT: That girl in the back is judging him so hard :1:

eOyM9NN.gif

7 hours ago, MeowZu said:

Also, throwback to sneaky Brian and his then plenty hair hahahahahahahaha and hip hop Yuzu

He's a bit stiff but he feels the beat very well! And he seems to be the best out of the boys there, if he practice more he could be a fine dancer :acceptable: I'd love to see him dance this style now that he's got more command of his body and sharp movements <3 

15 hours ago, TallyT said:

Regarding that 10 year challenge going round, I found the following two Yuzu ones to post on GS, thought you'd like them too  :peek:He does look older in his Origin getup and hair, but NOT 10 years worth of older, surely?

This one you'll have to click, I think

http://picdeer.com/media/1958939837658995851_6240442011

Ummm....I'm confused....:14066882:

ra5TkZL.png

J1LD2U8.png

16 hours ago, TallyT said:

Regarding that 10 year challenge going round, I found the following two Yuzu ones to post on GS, thought you'd like them too  :peek:He does look older in his Origin getup and hair, but NOT 10 years worth of older, surely?

This one you'll have to click, I think

http://picdeer.com/media/1958939837658995851_6240442011

What I see is a transformation into a cat :giggle:

8 hours ago, MeowZu said:

Also, throwback to sneaky Brian and his then plenty hair hahahahahahahaha and hip hop Yuzu

It was nice to see baby Nam, so timely.  Congrats to Nam for winning Canadian Nats.  

Watching all these vids of baby Zu :softYuzu:it’s hard to believe all he’s accomplished and just turned 24. 

1 hour ago, BWOZWaltz said:

Ummm....I'm confused....:14066882:

ra5TkZL.png

J1LD2U8.png

At least his gender is consistent. :yznotimpressed: