General Yuzuru Chat

Here's a bit of a thought for everybody to ponder - If Yuzu does not retire after next season he's probably intending to go to Beijing.  I cannot see him retiring in the season preceding the Olympics.  If he does go to Beijing he'll probably be the leading storyline for the press.  Only one person has ever won three consecutive golds in the men's skating and that was way back in the 1920s into the 30s.

16 hours ago, sallycinnamon said:

The Olympics account on weibo has posted a new, 4 min. footage of Yuzu warming up backstage on the day of the free skate:

https://www.weibo.com/tv/v/HcxOEpYJs?fid=1034:4329898182125140

Thank you for posting this!

Core Workout for Yuzu Fans who Otherwise Lack Motivation/Focus to Exercise:

Step 1: Play video

Step 2: Copy Yuzu's every move for duration of video

Step 3: Congratulations, you just got a four-minute workout and probably didn't even notice because you were too busy reveling in joy of doing the same thing as Yuzu

Step 3a: If you managed to keep pace with him, be proud of yourself that you can warm up like a 2x Olympic gold medalist (at least for a little while)

Am I the only one who copied him? :laughing:

22 hours ago, Anzi said:

We can lead to a small discussion on which 3A jumps in Yuzu's skating history you think are most closet to 4A.

:gla:

The one of the left

23 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

Couldn't agree more!!

22 minutes ago, utsukushii3A said:

Thank you for posting this!

Core Workout for Yuzu Fans who Otherwise Lack Motivation/Focus to Exercise:

Step 1: Play video

Step 2: Copy Yuzu's every move for duration of video

Step 3: Congratulations, you just got a four-minute workout and probably didn't even notice because you were too busy reveling in joy of doing the same thing as Yuzu

Step 3a: If you managed to keep pace with him, be proud of yourself that you can warm up like a 2x Olympic gold medalist (at least for a little while)

Am I the only one who copied him? :laughing:

pheww glad i'm not the only oneXDD