General Yuzuru Chat

10 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

I just had a completely random thought....

anyone remember the old 'most interesting man in the world' Dos Equis commercials? What if Yuzu had an ad campaign like that? 

cue voiceover

"His world records, break records. His manners are so good, Emily Post asks him for advice. Even his bragging is polite. Who is he? He is -"

big dramatic pause

"- the most space kitty skater in the World."

Camera cuts to Yuzu with Pooh headband, giggling at the camera. 

Too silly?

+5 GOE for that idea!

Speaking of kitties, and a few posts back, of Yuzu's waist, does anyone know if he has pets?

Because that is a cat bed waist if I've ever seen one. If he were lying on his side, a lot of cats would take one look at that waist and go, "Ooooh, look at that warm, cozy front paw rest!" and snuggle up with their front halves draped over the narrowest part of it. 

8 minutes ago, utsukushii3A said:

+5 GOE for that idea!

Speaking of kitties, and a few posts back, of Yuzu's waist, does anyone know if he has pets?

Because that is a cat bed waist if I've ever seen one. If he were lying on his side, a lot of cats would take one look at that waist and go, "Ooooh, look at that warm, cozy front paw rest!" and snuggle up with their front halves draped over the narrowest part of it. 

You know how in a lot of his warm up videos, he does side planks? I always visualize a cat walking under him and choosing to sit there, trapping him in the upper position.

12 minutes ago, utsukushii3A said:

+5 GOE for that idea!

Just for a second @rockstaryuzu I thought the like said:   "yuzyruhanyu likes this". Nearly flipped out!!! Ha ha ha xxx

11 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

anyone remember the old 'most interesting man in the world' Dos Equis commercials? What if Yuzu had an ad campaign like that? 

cue voiceover

"His world records, break records. His manners are so good, Emily Post asks him for advice. Even his bragging is polite. Who is he? He is -"

big dramatic pause

Too silly?

Yes totally silly but whoever said we had to be serious here.  There's a pair of Yuzu swimming shorts for goodness sake!!!!

12 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

cue voiceover

big dramatic pause

Too silly?

Perhaps not silly enough.  Not a Pooh headband, but rather Yuzu buried in a pile of Winnie-the-Poohs with only his head and shoulders visible.  Yuzu still giggling, however.  You can make it monumentally silly by gradually backing away and showing Yuzu at the top of a huge mountain of Poohs and him saying, "We're still trying to figure out where to put them all."

16 minutes ago, micaelis said:

Perhaps not silly enough.  Not a Pooh headband, but rather Yuzu buried in a pile of Winnie-the-Poohs with only his head and shoulders visible.  Yuzu still giggling, however.  You can make it monumentally silly by gradually backing away and showing Yuzu at the top of a huge mountain of Poohs and him saying, "We're still trying to figure out where to put them all."

That Forrest in England beckons!!

3 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

You know how in a lot of his warm up videos, he does side planks? I always visualize a cat walking under him and choosing to sit there, trapping him in the upper position.

Cats can be very handy exercise equipment. It's much easier to hold side planks (and regular planks) longer when petting a cat while doing them. :67638860:

3 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

How about a T-shirt with a slogan across the belly that says "My other waist is a Hanyu" ? :knc_yuzu2:

The irony of that is that it probably wouldn't fit across a Hanyu-sized waist in one line of regular t-shirt font size. 

Full confession: I don't get jealous of his figure in pictures of him in tight-fitting clothes/costumes. I get jealous of how the clothes/costumes fit. :tumblr_m9gcvqToXY1qzckow: I have a very similar figure, but I rarely get to see it anymore because of how much bigger American clothes have gotten (especially in the waist). You could make a queen-sized quilt out of all the extra waist fabric from my tops and dresses (and several more out of the extra waist fabric from the ladies at my (Russian Orthodox) church's Christmas service the other day). :tumblr_m9gcvqToXY1qzckow:

I hope he has a lot less trouble finding clothes than I do.