General Yuzuru Chat

Aw it seems I can't see the video since I don't have a weibo account :sorrow:

Has anyone seen it uploaded elsewhere? I'm pretty sure I haven't seen it before, especially not with the six pack comment lol

Editing to say that I'm a dumb-dumb! The twitter thread has a link to a gdrive upload

9 minutes ago, Frenchkiss70 said:

The ultimate brat :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

My thoughts exactly!!  From the first few minutes you could tell he's actually a real brat (which is fine, my nickname is *brat,* said with affection, lol)!! Haha, Brian do you have a six pack... he must like six packs... i remember seeing him with some girls ( actresses for a lotte interview?) and he was talking about 6 packs with them too...

35 minutes ago, Yuazz said:

Trolling people before the war :xD:

He's so relaxed before the FS :clapping-smiley:

Watching this, it looks like his pre-compete routine is to relax and take his mind off things (the ball and the goofing around), then pump himself up while raising his HR (the walking and lip-synching, rapid walking with arm circles), then thoroughly warm up all the muscle groups and skills he'll need (the walking backwards, the rolling around on the little stool thingy). I'd love to see the rest of the routine.

Also interesting to watch what's going on with Papadakis and Cizeron in the corner there too. 

Incidentally, just judging from this video, Yuzu's shoulders are much more flexible and have greater range of motion than many a swimmer's. I wasn't expecting that.