General Yuzuru Chat

Wow I know he must be disappointed that he missed GPF again, but I didn't know he would be so kuyashi he is already declaring goals for one year later when he hasn't even finished this season yet lol I don't think we will ever see the emergence of `i dont care about wins and records, I'm skating for myself ' Yuzu ever again

Guys, I can't help but highlight the importance of Yuzuru's announcement regarding his goals for next year GP!

I've read in the past weeks here some preoccupied users sharing their worries for his health. It's true, we didn't know anything about his rehabilitation up until now. We knew that his ankle went through a lot of distress and even if we knew that it was less severe than last year, I personally wasn't too optimistic about his overall condition. 

But now? If he's declaring that he wants to win everything in the GP next season, it means that he's probably sure he's going to fully heal, if he hasn't already fully healed, which means that his injury wasn't a permanent one, he is really going to come back in full force. 

I am so happy because of this <3 

6 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

Woah, he's staying next season, too!!! We are blessed! :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyy :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid::tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid::tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid: but also PLZ BE HEALTHY YUZU SKATING GODS PLZ LET HIM BE HEALTHY so he can accomplish all he wants:snonegai: I'm so grateful he has the will to go on but I'd hate if it meant another serious injury and more difficult months of rehab 😖 I just want a happy Yuzu enjoying training and having fun in practices and competitions like we've seen this season up to that bad fall :tumblr_inline_mn41rkfu9v1qz4rgp:

In other news, I'm trying really hard not to get my hopes too up for TurinGPF (because we've seen over and over again anything can happen) while preparing myself for ticket battle:war:

I won't lose :hachimaki:

(As for the leaked video, I'm half sad I haven't watched it and half relieved it was taken down. I'm gonna trust your word that Zuzu looked good. Crossing fingers that he can also recover his jumps smoothly and without feeling pain :fingerscrossed: I hope Yuzuru can will his health into existence in the same way he willed his OGM into existance, after all he wouldn't be able to keep competing another season and landing a Nessie if he isn't healthy...)

The Kuyashii has been bundled up from injury, 2nd missed GPF, 4A, COR, Boyang's score. You'd think it'll finally :003:  :rofl3:

My hair is ready for another season :smiley-happy093:

I didn't get to see the video... I know it's for the better that it's taken down but still.. :13877886: