General Yuzuru Chat

2 hours ago, Yuzu_legend said:

OMG OMG OMG!!!!! YUZU!!!!!!! Please someone  tell me this is not old! It can’t be right? It’s otoñal and they haven’t trained together before CoR right? If this is truly new THANK YOU SKATING GODS cause it’s so good to see Yuzu like this! I hope he’ll regain all his strength and build up till Worlds!!!! :13877886::tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

Too late.  Taken down.  Glad some of you guys got a glimpse. 

Spoiler

I saw that video on Wednesday. I think it was posted by someone who visited TCC.

Apparently,  the poster was warned, and the video was deleted a few hours later.

Everyone who saw the video hasn't talked about it on SNS since then because we all think we should respect Yuzu's and Javi's privacy and most of all, TCC policy should be respected.

Now, that account reposted the video despite knowing an original video was deleted by a poster.  Isn't it a bit immoral act?

I'm really disappointed with that account whoever runs it.

Spoiler

While I’m happy to see him skating, I would hate to add to Yuzu’s stressing out about the breach of his privacy of his recovery and practice at TCC. So for the future I’d suggest less publicity for such unauthorized practice sessions. I am more relaxed about photoes... 

So yuzu confirms he is staying next year... no surprise to me. I had a strong feeling he would as soon as he revealed his programs way back in the summer. I didn't think he would end using tribute music. Just not fitting for the swan's swan song. Hmmm... World's in Montreal is becoming a goal... for me.

I truly understand the desire to take video when presented with such an opportunity, i would too, but it is the decision to put it online that baffles me.