General Yuzuru Chat

We probably shouldn't keep it up, no... but while part of me disapproves if their privacy was breached, another part can't help being rejoicing at just a glimpse because of how free and beautiful and yes, joyous, Yuzu looks to be skating like that.

Conflicted is hardly the word (and I can't pretend I haven't watched it several times).

PS - now it's out and has been spread, I hope Yuzu and Javi will be okay with it and realise the fans just want to know they are both doing well.

3 hours ago, KatjaThera said:

It's a fan account that compiles stuff regarding all Brian's students. I think there are a few official TCC accounts, but they rarely post stuff about the athletes.

And in the comments, it says the source already deleted the video. It was probably someone who took a video and shared it, before they were informed they shouldn't, so they deleted it. But fans already got it and re-posted it. Honestly, the respectful thing would be to delete it, since the original source deleted it. We saw it, we rejoiced, now it should disappear again...

:14066882: I see... my selfish heart feels lucky to have seen the video...but of course  I wish the TCC privacy rules would be respected and followed.

Now I really have to get back to work!!:10640793: 

Have a nice day guys!!!!!

3 минуты назад, Yuazz сказал:

You guys good luck for ticket war for next season. Yuzu is going to jump that 4A. :13877886: prepare your heart. 

After this year's Worlds I can handle everything :hachimaki: *and I have a room booked in Torino already :tongueyuzu:

1 hour ago, Yuzu_legend said:

Stupid question 

Reveal hidden contents

I first thought it was an official TCC account but just realized the comment is in Russian. How come they are able to obtain this video? Who is the original poster? 

Spoiler

It is a Russian uber acc. There is no official TCC account. It usually reposted private videos and sometimes posted some shipping stuffs.