General Yuzuru Chat

3 hours ago, KatjaThera said:

It's kind of amazing physically, as well. Yuzu is so tiny by comparison, but all these big guys, pairs guys and ice dancers, acknowledging him as the boss, one way or another, is kind of funny and amazing lol)

Well, as Yuzu would say, Number One is Number One, doesn't have anything to do with size . But it is funny. 

However, I don't think Eric has ever lifted him. At least, not on camera. It would be epic if he had.

25 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Well, as Yuzu would say, Number One is Number One, doesn't have anything to do with size . But it is funny. 

However, I don't think Eric has ever lifted him. At least, not on camera. It would be epic if he had.

Even though he is smaller, he does draw the eyes even when there is a crowd on the rink, and in practices, everyone dressed in plain practice gear, he still dominates...

hace 6 minutos , Sabrina said:

found this video on Instagram a few moments ago !!! Yuzu and Yavi training together at TCC

OMG OMG OMG!!!!! YUZU!!!!!!! Please someone  tell me this is not old! It can’t be right? It’s otoñal and they haven’t trained together before CoR right? If this is truly new THANK YOU SKATING GODS cause it’s so good to see Yuzu like this! I hope he’ll regain all his strength and build up till Worlds!!!! :13877886::tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

I'm sure it's new. I'm so conflicted about this... on one side it's so great to see them training together, just the two of them, it's great to see Yuzu apparently back in top shape - remembering that other leaked video, where he was oh so carefully gliding along, this is mega progress! But on the other side, I do wish people wouldn't post these and respect the TCC privacy rules... Then again, it's just training and will probably make Yuzu's rivals shake in their boots, so... not that bad :devilYuzu:

hace 2 minutos , KatjaThera said:

I'm sure it's new. I'm so conflicted about this... on one side it's so great to see them training together, just the two of them, it's great to see Yuzu apparently back in top shape - remembering that other leaked video, where he was oh so carefully gliding along, this is mega progress! But on the other side, I do wish people wouldn't post these and respect the TCC privacy rules... Then again, it's just training and will probably make Yuzu's rivals shake in their boots, so... not that bad :devilYuzu:

Stupid question 

Spoiler

I first thought it was an official TCC account but just realized the comment is in Russian. How come they are able to obtain this video? Who is the original poster? 

7 minutes ago, KatjaThera said:

I saw the vid yesterday on twitter and I though the same ... kinda paparazzi work ... this is why I didn't post it... but yes, is good to see him training like this again.

1 minute ago, Yuzu_legend said:

Stupid question 

Reveal hidden contents

I first thought it was an official TCC account but just realized the comment is in Russian. How come they are able to obtain this video? Who is the original poster? 

It's a fan account that compiles stuff regarding all Brian's students. I think there are a few official TCC accounts, but they rarely post stuff about the athletes.

And in the comments, it says the source already deleted the video. It was probably someone who took a video and shared it, before they were informed they shouldn't, so they deleted it. But fans already got it and re-posted it. Honestly, the respectful thing would be to delete it, since the original source deleted it. We saw it, we rejoiced, now it should disappear again...

On 1/11/2019 at 10:08 AM, Yuzu_legend said:

Stupid question 

Reveal hidden contents

[Admin edit: we deleted a tweet with a video in it which was made public without consent. 
In case you missed it and want to know what was going on, feel free to PM us about it]

This was posted yesterday on twitter... :disappointed:
22分鐘前, Yuzu_legend說:

OMG OMG OMG!!!!! YUZU!!!!!!! Please someone  tell me this is not old! It can’t be right? It’s otoñal and they haven’t trained together before CoR right? If this is truly new THANK YOU SKATING GODS cause it’s so good to see Yuzu like this! I hope he’ll regain all his strength and build up till Worlds!!!! :13877886::tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

Should be NEW!!!!!!!!!!!!! the Stepstsq is at least after COR..........oh...our boy foot should be fine...i am much relieved! :LOL: