General Yuzuru Chat

4 hours ago, Tee said:

19 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

I have no idea why this makes me so happy...I just know that it does. :POOH:

I think it makes me happy because Yuzu looks happy and it’s such a contrast to :hachimaki:(which also makes me happy, but in a different way);)

2 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Honestly, I think it's the fact that Eric acknowledges him as the boss of everyone. 

I love that, too. And that he's not the only big name skater to do so, remembering Tessa and Scott at FaOI last year, then doing single axels in other shows, too, after Yuzu got them going. Being acknowledged as a leader by his peers - especially those with more experience, too - is really another sign of just how great he is (and I believe not just as a skater, but as a person, too; it takes certain personality traits to actually be a good leader, beyond just being good at what you do.)

(It's kind of amazing physically, as well. Yuzu is so tiny by comparison, but all these big guys, pairs guys and ice dancers, acknowledging him as the boss, one way or another, is kind of funny and amazing lol)

33 minutes ago, KatjaThera said:

I love that, too. And that he's not the only big name skater to do so, remembering Tessa and Scott at FaOI last year, then doing single axels in other shows, too, after Yuzu got them going. Being acknowledged as a leader by his peers - especially those with more experience, too - is really another sign of just how great he is (and I believe not just as a skater, but as a person, too; it takes certain personality traits to actually be a good leader, beyond just being good at what you do.)

(It's kind of amazing physically, as well. Yuzu is so tiny by comparison, but all these big guys, pairs guys and ice dancers, acknowledging him as the boss, one way or another, is kind of funny and amazing lol)

I agree with both you and @rockstaryuzu, he certainly doesn’t have any problems finding skaters to lift him at galas.