General Yuzuru Chat

On 1/9/2019 at 9:26 PM, micaelis said:

This brings up an issue I've been thinking about for some time, the issue relating to Yuzu's nearly complete lack of a life outside of his apartment and TCC.  Could it be that Yuzu is avoiding any sort of life outside of those two venues so he can say that while he 'resides' in Toronto, he 'lives' in Japan.  Just some speculation on my part but it does help to explain the fact that he's never even been to downtown Toronto.

I'm abroad and I do this. But only because I really, really dislike my surroundings, it doesn't fit me at all and I'd like to avoid seeing where I'm living (Not My Home) as much as I can.

I don't think Yuzu has such harsh relationship with Canada though :))) I think (and I hope) it's not to that extent. iirc somewhere Javi said he and Yuzu actually went out to eat (???) sometime and play together. So there might be stuff Yuzu does from time to time for entertainment there that we don't know.

14 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

Awwww, imagine Yuzu inviting Javi to his house to eat now that he's back :tumblr_inline_mm2wbaeqQM1qz4rgp:

(also, i imagine Yuzu like this when Javi came back:)

?width=380&version=1500119

Koala Yuzu! You're making me mushyyy :embSwan:

I saw this earlier today and thought of them too!

giphy.gif