General Yuzuru Chat

34 minutes ago, Tee said:

There’s a lot of really good pictures in the article. Some happy Zu :tumblr_inline_nhkf04zUM41qid2nw:

Yuzuru-Hanyu-medal-ceremony-2018-GP-of-H

Yuzuru-Hanyu-thanking-the-audience-2018-

14 minutes ago, Anzi said:

I miss pink fairy 

:Poohgaveup:

It's okay spring will come:tumblr_inline_mto5i9TIpx1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_nhkezmeBaq1qid2nw: Pink Fairy will come back in full bloom and we will all be happy together then:grouphug: 

4 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

This brings up an issue I've been thinking about for some time, the issue relating to Yuzu's nearly complete lack of a life outside of his apartment and TCC.  Could it be that Yuzu is avoiding any sort of life outside of those two venues so he can say that while he 'resides' in Toronto, he 'lives' in Japan.  Just some speculation on my part but it does help to explain the fact that he's never even been to downtown Toronto.

3 hours ago, micaelis said:

This brings up an issue I've been thinking about for some time, the issue relating to Yuzu's nearly complete lack of a life outside of his apartment and TCC.  Could it be that Yuzu is avoiding any sort of life outside of those two venues so he can say that while he 'resides' in Toronto, he 'lives' in Japan. Just some speculation on my part but it does help to explain the fact that he's never even been to downtown Toronto.

It's just speculation, no one really knows what does in his free time in Toronto.

2 hours ago, SuperMin said:

$%#$ ISU!! This interview is from Dec 20, 2018 on YT during GPF!!  Total Twitter click bate.

They uploaded the video in December but they online made it public today? That's how I understood it.

49 minutes ago, sallycinnamon said:

5 hours ago, micaelis said:

This brings up an issue I've been thinking about for some time, the issue relating to Yuzu's nearly complete lack of a life outside of his apartment and TCC.  Could it be that Yuzu is avoiding any sort of life outside of those two venues so he can say that while he 'resides' in Toronto, he 'lives' in Japan. Just some speculation on my part but it does help to explain the fact that he's never even been to downtown Toronto.

It's just speculation, no one really knows what does in his free time in Toronto

I know for a fact that he listens to music with his 50+ earphones and knocks over lamps in his free time :embSwan:

6 hours ago, Tee said:

The muscles in his back from carrying the ISU on his shoulders for the past few years tho

Reveal hidden contents

Yuzuru-Hanyu-thanking-the-audience-2018- {x]

I know, right? You can see he's working hard in the gym as well as on ice...what I wouldn't give to have him as a life drawing model! 

7 hours ago, Tee said:

There’s a lot of really good pictures in the article. Some happy Zu :tumblr_inline_nhkf04zUM41qid2nw:

Yuzuru-Hanyu-medal-ceremony-2018-GP-of-H

Yuzuru-Hanyu-thanking-the-audience-2018-

Do you know what I love the most about the 2nd pic aside that big, big smile and THAT ARM :10742290:and the general gorgeousness of our sakura fairy?

all those people beaming fondly in the background:tumblr_inline_n0o1ffHUs91qid2nw::tumblr_inline_mqt4graWWO1qz4rgp::tumblr_inline_n2pjcy6tMv1qdlkyg:

ETA:

33 minutes ago, utsukushii3A said:

What's this about knocking over lamps now? :laughing:

iirc it was in a jpn program (with explanatory animation added LOL other satellites with better memory and archiving skills will be more helpful than me about this:81:) Yuzuru said he does image training (at night?) and one time he knocked a lamp.... his mom scolds him because of the noises :xD:  ETA2: hey I hadn't noticed you've joined the Planet recently, welcome welcome:tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid: also awesome name for a satellite:1497158260_5GOE: