General Yuzuru Chat

3 hours ago, sallycinnamon said:

In the TV program "7Rules" they talked about Satomi Ito's work and they also showed some footages about Otonal and Origin costumes.

Regarding the Origin costume: Not only does the cut show off Mr. H's enviable silhouette, but the subtle patterning of the feather placement really does remind me of some sort of primordial bird-like creature. Or an elegant demon prince. 

The purple touches are gorgeous.

Well done!

15 hours ago, Louitunes said:

This is the first time I've seen a camera go anywhere near the ultra twinkliness of his costumes.  Beautiful. Xxx

16 hours ago, BWOZWaltz said:

Not sure if Anzi was referring to this one but this is my fave :)

22 hours ago, IceWings said:

Can you post the link to the video? I just love the way the light bounces off the crystals in that costume when he moves. He totally steals the scene from all the other skaters on the ice in the warmup.

The 4K fancam is here. Guys, please prepare a sunglasses in case of the glittering reflection of those thousands rhinestone hurts your eyes.

:9:

I just realize Joseph has a Vietnamese father and he shares the same surname as me. And consider how rare that surname is in Vietnam, he might be a very very distant relative of mine :tumblr_inline_n0o1fjLfy91qid2nw: Now that I think abt it my Granpa's brother did migrate to Canada after the US wars...

Is there anyway this young lad can help pave the way to see Yuzu for once?? Should I sketch a plan?? I'm desperate :headdesk2:

7 hours ago, Anzi said:

The 4K fancam is here. Guys, please prepare a sunglasses in case of the glittering reflection of those thousands rhinestone hurts your eyes.

:9:

Thanks for this.  Twinkle twinkle our ice star.  One of these days he won't be able to skate off the ice...he'll have to climb ..... over all those Poohs!!!  LGC has always been my absolute favourite, but after Helsinki, I think it's Otonal.  He was so languid in his skate and this added a beauty of its own that Rostelecom although the higher marked skate, doesn't have.  Maybe it's just the fact that it was live and I was so hyped and it was totally calming and he was totally in charge.