General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, SuperMin said:

So can anyone help me here...What is her job?  How can I apply? and Can I get hired in time for Worlds in Saitama? :10814716:

Gosh its on a loop.  How many kisses is she getting before giving that little quirky smile!!!! 😜 

On 1/4/2019 at 11:21 AM, Victoria said:

I have a friend who resembles the lady on the left, and I keep imagining my friend doing the exact same thing (look, look away, look back, look HARDER, look away....) LOL

I think the position of her hand adds to the whole situation...it's like she's appraising him,. 

Gotta be honest: I would be, too.  

1 hour ago, SuperMin said:

I know it is 2012 Worlds, his first worlds medal.  I'm sure he's learned how to air kiss since then....so cute of teenage Yuzu back then though.

Hasn't he just gone for the snuggly hugs since then? I'm not sure I've seen him try to air kiss since...

6 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

That depends on how many people are trying to go, but there won't be any lottery-style sales, just the normal way. 

Here's the link to the Bell Centre Box office: https://www.centrebell.ca/en/page/tickets

They haven't got Worlds up yet but at least you can click the links for online sales and see how it might work. 

Tickets will probably also be available through www.skatecanada.ca, just like for GP.

Thank you for this, I am gonna try hard again on this one.

Some people are reselling Saitama tickets to 80,000 yen to 450,000yen.

They are just so mean, I hope a solution to stop this comes soon.

Doesn’t Yuzuru always do part of his short or free immediately after his gala ex as an encore whenever he does a comp in Japan? Does this mean we’ll get to see Otonal or Origin (step sequence or choreo sequence) in his HYK costume at Worlds or WTT or both? 

8 minutes ago, Tee said:

Doesn’t Yuzuru always do part of his short or free immediately after his gala ex as an encore whenever he does a comp in Japan? Does this mean we’ll get to see Otonal or Origin (step sequence or choreo sequence) in his HYK costume at Worlds or WTT or both? 

I want crazy pink fairy. :animated-smileys-hands-fingers-01: But probably will be Otoñal StSq and last spin. :img_20:

1 hour ago, Paskud said:

I want crazy pink fairy. :animated-smileys-hands-fingers-01: But probably will be Otoñal StSq and last spin. :img_20:

I want pink fairy in Origin StSq as well! But you're right maybe Otonal. But who cares, just happy pink fairy where the bulky guys lift him will do lol cause I didn't get to see that at CoR ;;w;;

5 hours ago, Ashley2162018 said:

Thank you for this, I am gonna try hard again on this one.

Some people are reselling Saitama tickets to 80,000 yen to 450,000yen.

They are just so mean, I hope a solution to stop this comes soon.

Scalping happens everywhere, and it sucks. 😞