General Yuzuru Chat

2 minutes ago, Anzi said:

He will stick to his quad

He will stick to his plan. There isn’t so much time until the Worlds, in fact. 

And his fame and popularity will just add to the problems the organisers will have to deal with. The dude can’t just peacefully sit in an arena anymore. 

9 hours ago, Ashley2162018 said:

Knowing about Yuzu's statement of how important Worlds is, makes me sad I couldn't get tickets.

Oh well, maybe the timing is just not right yet.

I hope he is having a grand time training with Javi again.

As early as now I want to ask, is it easier to get it in Canada? The next one will be in Montreal right?

That depends on how many people are trying to go, but there won't be any lottery-style sales, just the normal way. 

Here's the link to the Bell Centre Box office: https://www.centrebell.ca/en/page/tickets

They haven't got Worlds up yet but at least you can click the links for online sales and see how it might work. 

Tickets will probably also be available through www.skatecanada.ca, just like for GP.

1 minute ago, SuperMin said:

So can anyone help me here...What is her job?  How can I apply? and Can I get hired in time for Worlds in Saitama? :10814716:

She presented one of those inevitable watches. In France. It won’t be happening in Japan...

1 hour ago, Sabrina said:

Yuzu is nominated for Male athlet of the Year

Voted!but I found they didn't update his SP world record and didn't mention his FS record either?!!

:hachimaki:

and they got KD instead of Lebron lol

I want to see fanyus win over those dudebro!!!

11 minutes ago, Fay said:

She presented one of those inevitable watches. In France. It won’t be happening in Japan...

I know it is 2012 Worlds, his first worlds medal.  I'm sure he's learned how to air kiss since then....so cute of teenage Yuzu back then though.

48 minutes ago, IULIANA said:

I was patriotic too for women, and I bet we both voted for Simona, KatjaThera, didnt we?

Yep we did ^_^ I don't actually follow tennis, but I sometimes wish we supported our top athletes the way Japan - and particularly Sendai - supports Yuzu. So, because of that, I'll support her, even whether she has great days or not :snpeace:

52 minutes ago, Anzi said:

Voted!but I found they didn't update his SP world record and didn't mention his FS record either?!!

:hachimaki:

and they got KD instead of Lebron lol

I want to see fanyus win over those dudebro!!!

I voted too! Yuzu for men’s obviously, and Ledecka for the women’s side. I’m still completely blown away that she managed to win gold in two different sports at the Olympics.

definitely don’t want to see KD win... I lived in OKC long enough for those nerves to still be raw. Come on, universe! Please let Yuzu defend my hometown’s pride!