General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, Glory said:

Yeah it looks like he got beat up or has a weird sunburn or reaction to some face cream. These are my guesses :) but we will probably never know.  

I think Jason posted on his Twitter a photo of him in the mountains over the holidays. That'd do it. High altitude = stronger sun, especially reflected off snow.

8 hours ago, TallyT said:

I think definitely this comes under the heading of too pretty to drink?

7 hours ago, SuperMin said:

I have mixed feelings... I love and miss Yuzu.... but I honestly don’t want to drink him...or do I??? 0:)

*look at the Yuzu  coffee*...*look around*...*slurp slurp*...sorry my whole face mind is lost in the frothed milky Yuzu smile...

Knowing about Yuzu's statement of how important Worlds is, makes me sad I couldn't get tickets.

Oh well, maybe the timing is just not right yet.

I hope he is having a grand time training with Javi again.

As early as now I want to ask, is it easier to get it in Canada? The next one will be in Montreal right?

3 hours ago, Ashley2162018 said:

Knowing about Yuzu's statement of how important Worlds is, makes me sad I couldn't get tickets.

Oh well, maybe the timing is just not right yet.

I hope he is having a grand time training with Javi again.

As early as now I want to ask, is it easier to get it in Canada? The next one will be in Montreal right?

You shouldn’t have any trouble with Montreal. :) No segregated sales and you can choose your own seats.

I just realized that less than 3 months later, we will see Mr. Hanyu not in TCC training, and not even the pre-compe practice but directly at Saitama Arena, the day of men's SP competition.

I get trembling by just imaging that scene. My nerve begins now...

16 minutes ago, Anzi said:

I just realized that less than 3 months later, we will see Mr. Hanyu not in TCC training, and not even the pre-compe practice but directly at Saitama Arena, the day of men's SP competition.

I get trembling by just imaging that scene. My nerve begins now...

well they're gonna televise those practices. Fancams aren't allowed, but it'll be on the news as usual.

And since it's worlds and not a home competition, I'll be bitter if they don't make this accessible by an official practice livestream like Helsinki did... They're already taking the fancams away from us, so PLEASE !