General Yuzuru Chat

5 minutes ago, Fay said:

Can’t see the results, sorry..

Yeah, for some reason I can't display images properly in my Planet posts without turning them into twitter posts first. I thought the links would work but no. I've edited using verbal descriptions. 

8 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

I got:

Ballade murderface - Yuzu 14, female, beading on his sleeve - 3, female

practice murdeface (no idea from where) - 21, male

behind the scenes press conference murderface - 18, female

and for good measure: 

LGC knee slide rock'n'roll Yuzu - 33, female

33 is a crime... 

27 minutes ago, Fay said:

Hmmm, Brian, thank you, but it’s a different angle of the same group... and the same manner hand. 

Tracy and Brian took the picture at the same time, but it's nice of him that he posted his, too <3

6 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Yeah, for some reason I can't display images properly in my Planet posts without turning them into twitter posts first. I thought the links would work but no. I've edited using verbal descriptions. 

You can screenshot the pic and upload it on imgur for example and then post the link (which ends in .jpg) here. It'll be automatically embedded.

1 minute ago, sallycinnamon said:

Tracy and Brian took the picture at the same time, but it's nice of him that he posted his, too <3

You can screenshot the pic and upload it on imgur for example and then post the link (which ends in .jpg) here. It'll be automatically embedded.

Thanks. I'm not that fond of imgur but I'll give it a try next time. 

What happened to Javi’s reebok gear- end of sponsorship or too much home cooking since February?  BO is looking quite trim - poster boy for low fat post gall bladder surgery diet.  Tracey looks great as always and everyone so happy - really cheered me up.  

We need a scrunchy smile emoji...

6 hours ago, Anzi said:

Off-topic observation:

what happened to Jason's face lol

Yeah it looks like he got beat up or has a weird sunburn or reaction to some face cream. These are my guesses :) but we will probably never know.