General Yuzuru Chat

Hace 10 horas, SparkleSalad said:

CRY WITH ME

OMG!!! :sadPooh:Thank you universe and mama Tracy for this beautiful gift today!!!!!

Hace 9 horas, LadyLou said:The first pic of 24 years old Yuzu is Yuzu being a literal sunshine in  happyTCCfamily pics:tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

After sooo long without any picture or news.... to see him smiling that way... I can’t even describe how happy I am!!!!!!!!:tumblr_inline_mto5i3wxFW1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

7 hours ago, BWOZWaltz said:

Considering the result, "the boys" refers to Javi and Brian...:rofl:

Also clearly Tracy's been rejuvenated by the boys being back! And yes, the universe order is maintained:tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: 

8hXMb0E.png

Hello sunshine boy :D

22 minutes ago, Fay said:

He’s getting younger by the hour. Where does it stop? 

I guess that he can not get any younger !

I would like to know if anybody knows where I should be on the lookout for GPF Turin tickets ? I have a room and a flight but I do not know where I should look for tickets and I do not want to miss it when the tickets are sold!

1 minute ago, Sabrina said:

I would like to know if anybody knows where I should be on the lookout for GPF Turin tickets ? I have a room and a flight but I do not know where I should look for tickets and I do not want to miss it when the tickets are sold!

I guess you just have to haunt the GPF site/Twitter whatever when it’s on and pounce on it once the sale is there. 

6 minutes ago, Sabrina said:

If I know anything via my Italian skating fb group I will link it here immediately! 

Btw, for the satellites who followed my mission to become voluntary for Milan and Saitama (this one failed, but I still got a ticket), get ready for me becoming a voluntary in Turin :hihi:

This time though I'm not sure I should tell them I speak Japanese lol. They will definitely put me to interact with enthusiastic and kinda grumpy Japanese ladies all day every day.

Re: Family's reunion

such beauty cannot be fully described <3<3<3 

1 minute ago, Murieleirum said:

If I know anything via my Italian skating fb group I will link it here immediately! 

Btw, for the satellites who followed my mission to become voluntary for Milan and Saitama (this one failed, but I still got a ticket), get ready for me becoming a voluntary in Turin :hihi:

This time though I'm not sure I should tell them I speak Japanese lol. They will definitely put me to interact with enthusiastic and kinda grumpy Japanese ladies all day every day.

Re: Family's reunion

such beauty cannot be fully described <3<3<3 

thank you! And good luck on becoming a volunteer in Turin

1 minute ago, Sabrina said:

thank you! And good luck on becoming a volunteer in Turin

I'm kinda lucky because I just became friends with a person who was vice-organizer in Milan and I can bet my ass she will be there for Turin as well. We go to skating classes together :devilYuzu: 

1 minute ago, Murieleirum said:

I'm kinda lucky because I just became friends with a person who was vice-organizer in Milan and I can bet my ass she will be there for Turin as well. We go to skating classes together :devilYuzu: 

thats pretty cool and very lucky for you!

4 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

I’m afraid you can’t escape dealing with Japanese ladies if that person is anywhere among the organisers...