General Yuzuru Chat

5 hours ago, SuperMin said:

Can’t wait for the full translation...:67638860:

Sorry to break it to you but from what I gathered, this little clip is almost entire program (5mins total) and Echo Cheng's translation pretty much summarises everything that's said about what Da Vinci and Yuzu have in common...it's a shame.

Hace 3 horas, lazuliblade said:

I was working on this last weekend hoping to get it done for New Year's but it took longer than I thought to streamline how I wanted to format it, then phrasing things so they flowed better while keeping the meaning, then writing the extra notes at the end with research and relevant info. I'm glad some people are finding it useful!

Thank you SO much for translating this article!!! I was so curious about it since it was published!:thanks:

4 hours ago, LadyLou said:

As a selfish fanyu, and sorry jpn fans, if Zuzu will be competing in next season gp I'll root for SC+COR because good ice (cough IDF cough) and FANCAMSSSSSS!🤤🤤🤤 FANCAMS OF PRACTICES! FANCAMS OF COMPETITIONS! 🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤 FANCAMSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!

Sob the only remaining comps Yuzu can attend this season don't allow fancams :smiley-sad016: well I hope everything goes well and at least jpn media give us all the Yuzu fluff we deserve:tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw: even better if with a beaming Zu:snonegai:

Hold it. No fancams allowed in upcoming Worlds at Saitama? 

1 hour ago, BWOZWaltz said:

Sorry to break it to you but from what I gathered, this little clip is almost entire program (5mins total) and Echo Cheng's translation pretty much summarise everything said about what Da Vinci and Yuzu have in common...it's a shame.

It is a shame.  Hopefully there will be more of these promo videos before March. I can think of a few more artists and scientists they can compare Yuzu to.

1 hour ago, SparkleSalad said:

No cameras allowed at any comps or shows in Japan ever. :( Only exception is, I think, PIW when fans can chat with skaters. 

1 hour ago, river said:

Video recording isn’t usually allowed at any major competition. But the rule apparently gets followed and enforced in Japan.

Shows I understand but I thought they will be more lenient for international competition. And here I was thinking if I should get a video cam... Japan, when I said my new year resolution is to save money, I didn’t expect to have it done in this manner.... :waffle:

2 hours ago, SparkleSalad said:

No cameras allowed at any comps or shows in Japan ever. :( Only exception is, I think, PIW when fans can chat with skaters. 

Wait what...is the live stream still avaliable?!!

And no fancam means we will straight to the competition with no mental preparation....

8 hours ago, Nutmeg said:

I can't believe there was a time, however long ago, that Yuzuru Hanyu had to be taught the basics of posing with a medal. I always thought it was something he was born with! :D

Recently I watched the mess that was this competition...

HE WAS GIVEN A SILVER MEDAL INSTEAD OF GOLD 🤦🤦🤦 I'm sure he never made a mistake like this ever again 😂 

tumblr_oloeieyLxr1qfbp2ao3_500.gif

13 hours ago, lazuliblade said:

I was working on this last weekend hoping to get it done for New Year's but it took longer than I thought to streamline how I wanted to format it, then phrasing things so they flowed better while keeping the meaning, then writing the extra notes at the end with research and relevant info. I'm glad some people are finding it useful!

Thank you very much for your excellent translation. I think the article is very interesting.

2 hours ago, yuzuonice said:

Recently I watched the mess that was this competition...

HE WAS GIVEN A SILVER MEDAL INSTEAD OF GOLD 🤦🤦🤦 I'm sure he never made a mistake like this ever again 😂 

tumblr_oloeieyLxr1qfbp2ao3_500.gif

So now we know why he smells them... he has taught himself the difference :darklordyuzu: