General Yuzuru Chat

ralucutzagy said:
chiraya said:
GoldMedalist said:

:consoling2:

A year later, he is healthy and won his second worlds gold. So, everything is fine now 

I thought after he finally won worlds (again) now I can watch Seimei Boston (never watched it yet) but apparently I still can't :whiteflag:

Oh, I can't see that either, I saw it live on TV and it was more then enough... If I want to see SEIMEI I watch NHK 2015 version and I'm all set. :smiley-love017:

This gifset comparison between the Boston FS and Helsinki FS has been the only time I've actually watched anything related to Boston Seimei.

xeyra said:
the50person said:
PomeloPooh said:
Hey, I was just contemplating which of my favorite music I'd love to see Yuzu skate to, realized that I'm not sure what kind of music actually fits figure skating. What kind of rhythm makes skating to it easy/hard? Are certain styles or instruments especially fitting because of the nature of the sport itself? What are the qualities that make people go for the warhorses over and over again (aside from them being proven safe)? What do you think?

Then again all rules can be broken if one's willing :smile: I'll always remember the dude at 4CC that skated to iPhone's default ringtone... :whiteflag:

Good question...

----------

whole post

:goe: 

While we can't get the Like button, this will have to do.

LOL thank you xD I hope someone with more knowledge of musical structure will add on though.

ralucutzagy said:
chiraya said:
GoldMedalist said:

A year later, he is healthy and won his second worlds gold. So, everything is fine now 

I thought after he finally won worlds (again) now I can watch Seimei Boston (never watched it yet) but apparently I still can't :whiteflag:

Oh, I can't see that either, I saw it live on TV and it was more then enough... If I want to see SEIMEI I watch NHK 2015 version and I'm all set. :smiley-love017:

I actually watched it few times - well quite a lot - as I am a new fan I didn't know exactly how "bad" it was so I translated the Czech commemtary ^^

chiraya said:
GoldMedalist said:
OmNom said:
OMG I'm not emotionally stable enough for any B*st*n talk just yet :cry: 

My heart is breaking just trying to imagine what he must have gone through, physically and mentally, at the time :cry:

I wasn't anywhere near around the scene, and even I feel like a part of me dies every time I think about it :cry:

I hope we'll never have to go through it again, EVER :cry:

There is no need for me to watch Bostons LP... he had two great Seimeis at NHK and GPF, that's enough for me :yay:

And for this year's worlds... i have often imagined that one of his WC programs would have over a million views on YT... and now it became reality :goe: 

Hello guys.... *posting from my office* xD

whoa this sure grows fast!! Yay for all!

Welcome to all brave lurkers!

I wonder when we'll find out if he's doing any ice show this time.. and I like this anticipation waiting for his new programs. Will it be a war horse.. something dramatic.. or?? well I'm pretty sure it will be dramatic in a way that it can easily evoke emotions of watchers.

Let's see if this posts..

Hi everyone!! :wave:

I'm Carolina, I was (still am actually) on GS with the same nickname I use here, but I was mainly a lurker and I only used it to check on some minor Korean and Japanese competitions..

I was also a member of the former YH Forum that was closed down some months ago, so if any of the old members is here come say hi! :agree: I am mostly active on FB, but I'll try to come here as often as I can! 

Thank you for creating this place in such short amount of time, that was really amazing! :bow::clap:

Oops, I just realized I haven't actually said anything about Yuzu in this post.. Off topic?? :banned2-smiley-face::laughing:

P.S.

Some of you might also know me as Lys's half brain :D