General Yuzuru Chat

3 minutes ago, sallycinnamon said:

HYK in Helsinki was gorgeous, I was speechless after it <3 

And all HYK pictures were beautiful. :img_21: No, I'm not biased!

I still weep at the thought I was denied watching that in Moscow. One shallow thought I cannot get rid of...

1 hour ago, sallycinnamon said:

HYK in Helsinki was gorgeous, I was speechless after it <3 

And all HYK pictures were beautiful. :img_21: No, I'm not biased!

I know it was absolutely amazingly touching.  The lovely lady I sat next to was in tears.  I was just awestruck.  So lucky to get the chance to see him live.  :peek:Thank you Mr Hanyu. :1497158260_5GOE:   :tumblr_inline_nhkezmeBaq1qid2nw:

HYK in Helsinki... I started crying about halfway through, then I couldn't really stop... not throughout the finale, not throughout saying goodbye to a few fellow PH satellites, not throughout the walk to the bus stop, not until I'd been waiting for the bus to the airport for some minutes and that was mostly because by then I was too cold to think of anything else. And I'm not really that much of a crier... but I feel like crying again just thinking about it :cri:

6 hours ago, KatjaThera said:

HYK in Helsinki... I started crying about halfway through, then I couldn't really stop... not throughout the finale, not throughout saying goodbye to a few fellow PH satellites, not throughout the walk to the bus stop, not until I'd been waiting for the bus to the airport for some minutes and that was mostly because by then I was too cold to think of anything else. And I'm not really that much of a crier... but I feel like crying again just thinking about it :cri:

At the mid of HYK in Helsinki, there is one moment in which he stoped at one side of rink, lifting his right arm while the music going to the most moving part. You can see his eyes reflect the light and glisten just like the star shining in the night sky. 

That's the moment I bursted into tears