General Yuzuru Chat

13 hours ago, kiches said:

The dvd/Blu-ray is still available for the documentary, but the limited edition copy with the additional booklet I think is out of print. You can easily find it on amazon.co.jp, CD Japan, and other sites. Those will ship it worldwide. 

Dont worry too mich about it being in Japanese, the menu is largely Japanese and English and has a lot of performances so you don’t need to understand much to enjoy it. There’s no narrator and is mostly put together using Yuzu’s voice and words over the years, so it’s a bit different than your typical documentary. 

What is the title of the DVD? Do they have it in DVD region "0"/All?

15 hours ago, yuzuonice said:

we know the exact date it was filmed ;) :

and, as you said, his message was added in later and is current.

Of course! I've seen this as well but then the way he opened his Mac as well as his hands (:10742290:) threw me off completely...

I must desensitise against highly effective bioweapon a.k.a Yuzuru Hanyu...:13877886:

On 12/31/2018 at 11:00 PM, BWOZWaltz said:

Reporting from CSI fanyu division :gla:

2 hours ago, BWOZWaltz said:

Of course! I've seen this as well but then the way he opened his Mac as well as his hands (:10742290:) threw me off completely...

I must desensitise against highly effective bioweapon a.k.a Yuzuru Hanyu...:13877886:

Yes, @BWOZWaltz, DO NOT be distracted by Yuzu’s charismatic powers, especially when you’re working for the planet as master detective in CSI Fanyu Division.  We need you to bring back information to decipher his power over us....

:devilYuzu:     :softYuzu:       :hachimaki:     :muahaha:     ....I’m sorry....what was I saying .... :13877886::13877886:

6 hours ago, Ashley2162018 said:

What is the title of the DVD? Do they have it in DVD region "0"/All?

It’s called “Kakusei no Toki” or “Time of Awakening”. If you search Yuzuru’s name on amazon.co.jp even in English and filter for DVD/Blu-ray it’ll come up. Here’s a link to the Blu-ray:

https://www.amazon.co.jp/羽生結弦「覚醒の時」-初回限定豪華版-Blu-ray-羽生結弦/dp/B00ILRUIH4

DVD is Region 2 but Blu-Ray is Region Free. Both have 2 versions, a standard and Limited Edition copy with the slip cover and small booklet, but the actual contents on the DVD and Blu-ray’s are the same. 

Ok, dont “@“ me, but sometimes I think Mr Yuzu resembles a Takarazuka character. A kind of idealized handsome, dramatic male full of flair, but noble and (it is suggested) romantic and true. Except Yuzu does it all without pancake foundation and  heavy contouring.  He does have the eye catching costuming down, though.

23 minutes ago, Whee1000 said:

Ok, dont “@“ me, but sometimes I think Mr Yuzu resembles a Takarazuka character. A kind of idealized handsome, dramatic male full of flair, but noble and (it is suggested) romantic and true. Except Yuzu does it all without pancake foundation and  heavy contouring.  He does have the eye catching costuming down, though.

Sorry, I need to @ you, since my thoughts almost exactly, only I always see him as more of a 2.5d stage character, since he has the whole 'come out of a 2D work to a 3D world'  thing down to a t.:68468287:

Optionally, since he's said he'd like Sota Fukushi to play him, he could be a Kamen Rider character, sans the (lately, tho I'm still gathering power for Build so who knows) ridiculous spandex and plastic final forms and with a lot more flair and sparkles. Going through his opponents with power of friendshipshut up Gentaro determination is also his forte, after all.

Also, I haven't been on the planet for so long, so many new emojis to use, yay!

9 minutes ago, micaelis said:

Just a thought - With Yuzu's iconic stature in Japan I wonder how many boy babies are now being named 'Yuzuru'?

Also can Yuzuru be a girls name? Would like to know how many girls are being given names equivalent to “Yuzuru” .

Sorry if this was posted before, but thought interesting since his name discussed now and also in reference to Origin costume.

50 minutes ago, sallycinnamon said:

This picture was in the Osaka edition of yesterday's Sponichi:

Dv7HzTnU0AAHX7W.jpg

(x)

19 minutes ago, TallyT said:

Yep, the cute as a button infant and the adorable kid who took Sochi has grown into a breathtakingly gorgeous man. :7938863: :tumblr_inline_nhkezmeBaq1qid2nw: :7938863: :tumblr_inline_nhkezmeBaq1qid2nw: :7938863:

God bless Yuzuru's body.

Amen :worship: