General Yuzuru Chat

2 hours ago, SuperMin said:

Roman- I would be staring too. :67638860:  (Luck for me too!)

It looks like he’s not looking directly at Yuzuru though, kinda like looking into the sun - it’s too bright/powerful to look directly at. This always reminds me of Dima being unable to meet Yuzuru’s eyes :68468287:

5 hours ago, SuperMin said:

Roman- I would be staring too. :67638860:  (Luck for me too!)

Can anyone forget how he was so dazzled by being next to Yuzu that Yuzu had to remind him to accept the medal? What a great way to start the season.

Luck, be a lady for me!🍀🍀🍀

18 minutes ago, Paskud said:

Isn't Yuzuru like little mermaid? She sacrificed many things (family, daily life, voice) and went through enormous pain during every step to only be with her beloved and be the best dancer in the world.

Wow, Yuzuru the only true princess confirmed :coolio:

Pooh-san, BOser and Ghislain can play the role of Sebastian, aka the knight gang

ISU must be Ursula.

18 minutes ago, Anzi said:

Pooh-san, BOser and Ghislain can play the role of Sebastian, aka the knight gang

ISU must be Ursula.

The ultimate question is who is grandmother?

For many years the sea-king down there had been a widower, but his old mother kept house for him, she was a wise woman, but proud of her high birth, so she always wore twelve oysters on her tail while all the other fine folk were only allowed to wear six. Otherwise, she deserved much praise, especially because she was so fond of the small sea-princesses, the daughters of her son.

http://andersen.sdu.dk/moocfiles/littlemermaid.pdf

It feels like so many highs and lows this season.  But in the end there is a peacefulness about Yuzu.  

He consistently strives for his goals with a passion I can’t completely understand and with goals that are his alone. 

Yuzu has already achieved so much and given his fans so much, I’m glad he’s now saying the skating is for himself.

Whatever you decide for your future, thank you for letting us come along for the ride. 

Thanks to the creator of this MAD

9 minutes ago, SuperMin said:

Even journalists who cover hundreds of stories a year are remembering Yuzu’s phenomenal moment in 2018. 

He didn’t steal the Olympic, he reclaimed it. 

And I can't believe how beautiful is Yuzuru. It's mindboggling, illegal and impossible. HOW?!