General Yuzuru Chat

To all the satellites "shinnen akemashite omedetoo gozaimasu" and may you all have a healthy 2019. Enjoyed meeting some of you at the GPF and "watching" Helsinki and COR with your moral support online (thanks to all). Right now I'm back home in Japan, so it's the new year already. Saw very brief clips of Yuzu at the Olympics (not new but always good to see Zu) on Kohaku Uta Gassen and catching up on satellite showings of the GP series and shows (great way to spend the day). 

:tumblr_meh76xcNA91qdlkyg: HAPPY NEW YEAR to all of the satellites&your loved ones! :smiley-happy093::grouphug:

And HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YUZU!!! :tumblr_inline_n18qraikFP1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_n2pjd5WDu71qdlkyg::tumblr_meh76xcNA91qdlkyg::tumblr_inline_n0o1ffHUs91qid2nw::tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

May his 2019 be injury-free and full of light and laughters and joy :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: May he be the best version of himself and accomplish everything he sets out to do :10742289:

Happy New Year to everyone!! It's still hours away from me yet, but I'll probably fall asleep before it happens, lol!!

I had a funny moment today. I was teaching one of my stretching classes, the first after the Christmas break and one client was saying  " I can't! I can't!" and I automatically replied " Yes, you can!" and she said "NO!"  In that moment I was totally reminded me of that famous clip of Yuzu doing his exercise class where he was talking back to the instructor and she was saying " yes, you can!" It hit me that I was replying the exact same way.  The class was wondering why I started laughing after that exchange, lol!! Made my day... although my client wasn't a teenage figure skater, lol!!

Happy new year guys!  :20111123175648e45::tumblr_inline_mto5i9TIpx1qid2nw: Thanks for sticking around and helping us form this great community. 

Today I was asked the uncomfortable question what my personal highlight of 2018 was and I really couldn’t think of anything but the moment I did the math and realized Yuzu was going to win gold in PC. Last year my personal life has been on the spectrum between underwhelming to shitty lol and Yuzu was one of the few things that gave me genuine joy :7938863: Hope the best for Yuzu in the coming years, whatever that means to him. :7938863: 

Another Happy New Year wish from me, here in the UK.:tumblr_inline_mto5i4jHv61qid2nw::tumblr_inline_mto5i9TIpx1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_nhkf0oKdhx1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_mto5i9TIpx1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_mto5i4jHv61qid2nw:

As I took stock, on the last day of 2018,  I saw how I appreciate the community I find here - tho I am quite quiet, I am here often, enjoying.

And how deeply I've been moved since Yuzuru came into my awareness, just before the Olympics, 2018.

What became a very challenging year for me was greatly eased and enlivened by:angel3-smiley: Yuzu-ness, and Planet Hanyu visits.

Thanks, everyone.  Here's to a Healthy and Peace-Full 2019, 'growing even stronger'.  On We Go! :0005::tumblr_m230p1f9hj1qfamg6::tumblr_m230p1f9hj1qfamg6::tumblr_m230p1f9hj1qfamg6:

Happy New Year!!

I hope 2019 is a wonderful year for you guys. Thank you so much for Planet Hanyu and all the satellites. My life as fanyu is complete because of you. 2018 was a real mix bag for me personally but there are moments that I will never forget as long as I live. 

Hope Yuzu's 2019 is full of fun, happiness, and laughter.

:tumblr_inline_mto5i9TIpx1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_nhkezmeBaq1qid2nw::img_21::tumblr_inline_mto5i4jHv61qid2nw::tumblr_inline_mi7tcqZmot1qdlkyg:

Hace 1 hora, robin said:

Happy new year guys!  :20111123175648e45::tumblr_inline_mto5i9TIpx1qid2nw: Thanks for sticking around and helping us form this great community. 

Today I was asked the uncomfortable question what my personal highlight of 2018 was and I really couldn’t think of anything but the moment I did the math and realized Yuzu was going to win gold in PC. 

Happy new Year to you as well!! Best wishes.

Pyeongchang was also the highlight for me but personally, I was too nervous to actually do the math in that moment (I couldn't even stand to watch Javi and Shoma's LPs live!). I just remember reading a brief post here that said something like "Shoma just fell on 4lo so Yuzu got OGM". When others confirmed it I reopened the stream and caught the K&C reactions just in time, lmao. So I realized Yuzu won and started tearing up it at the same time time that he did lol

11 hours ago, yumeaki said:

That’s me too! It has been a wonderful 2018 although my pocket was bleeding from travelling to ice shows and competition. :1:

Here’s wishing everyone a great 2019! :665e343793b9:

Happy New Year! :happydance:

Ahhh you're so lucky to have the money to watch. I'm still a poor ass relying on my parents for support. I can't wait to finish law school and become a lawyer so I can spend all money on Yuzu. Hahahahahahaha!