General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, BWOZWaltz said:

NHK 8K PC highlights

So many good memories and feels.:softYuzu:

Looking back at Yuzu’s facial expressions on and and off the ice, his mental strength is amazing.  You start to realize the immense pressure he was under when he shows his utter exhaustion, relief, tears at the end of the free and when he realizes he won gold.

I’m looking forward to all the end of year content of Yuzuru in the next couple days!

3 minutes ago, Anzi said:

GUYS!!!!!!

Boyang senshu just broke Yuzu's record. He got 204.58 for his FS and total 302.59 in Chinese Nats

Question: is this accounted as new record? I think it is suppposed to be...

nope , it's nationals so it's not officials , also excuse me but as much as I'm happy to see boyang coming back ....the inflation was a bit much tho with all the nationals happening it's quite normal ...just wait for US nationals :kitty:

4 minutes ago, Anzi said:

GUYS!!!!!!

Boyang senshu just broke Yuzu's record. He got 204.58 for his FS and total 302.59 in Chinese Nats

National results never count towards records :) Still, Boyang was inmpressive in that competition. He would have scored a lot lower if it was international though.

1 hour ago, Victoria said:

About costumes

I’m looking forward to Origin description as well.  Yuzu has so much input I’m interested in the explanation for the feather pattern.  

Maybe related to continues with wings? Origin -my ultimate favorite-still remember how happy I was at the unveiling at ACI.

33 minutes ago, Fay said:

He’s so poised and the emperor was so taken with his conversation someone had to intervene. 

When asked how he chose his outfit, paraphrasing- “ whatever fit” LOL- complete opposite on ice.

1 hour ago, SydneyH said:

nope , it's nationals so it's not officials , also excuse me but as much as I'm happy to see boyang coming back ....the inflation was a bit much tho with all the nationals happening it's quite normal ...just wait for US nationals :kitty:

Yes me too! I am so happy to see Boyang's coming back! And that would also bring some vibe to Yuzu, since Yuzu really respect Boyang and his talent. Hope see the Boyang compete with Yuzu in Worlds!

And yes....American Nats...:3:

20 hours ago, Paskud said:

He dropped twizzle entry because Nessie already messed his 3a so he came back to "only" counter.  I'm sure he will play with transitions again when he will stabilize 4a. :20111123175531c17:

This. I'm not a technical expert but after watching Otonal I do some feeling that his revilutions during 3A is getting more aggressive and fast. He seems to have toned down the height to cope with this. 

8 minutes ago, Anzi said:

GUYS!!!!!!

In the distance, I smell a kuyashii :devilYuzu:

But honestly though if anyone is gonna break his record I'd prefer Boyang, and I think he would too. Who could forget that smirk he did the last time it happened. Boi's gonna be on fire. But I hope it's a worthy performance though. Has anyone watched Boyang's record skate?

45 minutes ago, SuperMin said:

He’s so poised and the emperor was so taken with his conversation someone had to intervene. 

When asked how he chose his outfit, paraphrasing- “ whatever fit” LOL- complete opposite on ice.

Not just the Emperor. Everyone in that crowd was listening intently to what Yuzu was saying. They all wanted to know! :space: