General Yuzuru Chat

11 minutes ago, yuzuangel said:

:tumblr_inline_n18qr8XewT1qid2nw::tumblr_m9gcvqToXY1qzckow::smiley-sad021:

missing yuzu rn can someone reassure me that there's a chance he might possibly stay for at least one more year or two or three ......................................

i'm not ready to let him go anytime soon :tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid:

Three seasons so he can 3 peat?

But if he r***** he'll do his own ice shows hopefully so he won't be a hermit i hope and we'll see him throughout the year hopefully. i miss him too i hope he's recovering okay :snonegai:

8 minutes ago, Tee said:

Three seasons so he can 3 peat?

But if he r***** he'll do his own ice shows hopefully so he won't be a hermit i hope and we'll see him throughout the year hopefully. i miss him too i hope he's recovering okay :snonegai:

yeah but it wont be the same 💔💔💔it might be harder to see him and shows are fun but i'll miss murderface competitive yuzu 💔💔💔the adrenaline of watching him compete and and the happiness of seeing him on top of podiums 💔💔💔sigh

pls find a way to stay healthy bc i know you won't want to retire either as long as you're healthy 💔

my heart hurtz
2 hours ago, SuperMin said:

First, he’s the only skater I’ve seen who smells his medals .  ACI I can understand, someone said smells like maple syrup... but gold? 

Second, I can’t understate the fact that only 2 male skaters on this earth can actually have this moment.

Yuzu and Dick Buttons.:winky::dancingpooh:

And only three singles skaters at all... Katerina Witt is the only woman alive who has two Oly gold, isn't she?

15 hours ago, KatjaThera said:

Well, they said his challenges this season were 4A and 4T-3A. But in the message, which is new, he says literally "next year". Not next season. Next year starts next week. However, as he also says he wants to get back to training jumps, it's obvious he's in no condition of training 4A now, and it's unlikely he will soon enough to make it this season. But just to be clear, he said next year, not next season.

Well, remember there's a bit of next year and next season going together and so if he might be intending to unveil 'Nessie' at the GPF both next year and next season would be right.

1 hour ago, yuzuangel said:

:tumblr_inline_n18qr8XewT1qid2nw::tumblr_m9gcvqToXY1qzckow::smiley-sad021:

missing yuzu rn can someone reassure me that there's a chance he might possibly stay for at least one more year or two or three ......................................

i'm not ready to let him go anytime soon :tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid:

+5GOE 4A is the goal. Maybe he'll settle for just landing any positive GOE 4A in competition but it will be at least one more season after this. 

I'm just so grateful for that tiny bit of footage of him on ice from that oblivious TCC guest. If we'd gotten this Olympic recovery timeline without knowing he was already able to skate again we'd be losing our minds.

1 hour ago, yuzuangel said:

yeah but it wont be the same 💔💔💔it might be harder to see him and shows are fun but i'll miss murderface competitive yuzu 💔💔💔the adrenaline of watching him compete and and the happiness of seeing him on top of podiums 💔💔💔sigh

pls find a way to stay healthy bc i know you won't want to retire either as long as you're healthy 💔

my heart hurtz

It's okay. The most important is Yuzu's happines. If Yuzu is happy, I can never see him again. And of course he will not disappear totally. He loves this sport to much. And watch Yuzu regain his murder face when he will observe his pupils or competitors of his students. :68468287:

And for emo Yuzu hours I have for you all very dramatic little boy.

Aww, he did that 3s-3t combo in warm-up. Someone was probably very kuyashii after competition. :tumblr_inline_mg16go8gBg1qdlkyg:

1 hour ago, Whee1000 said:

Apparently the reliable big brother Mura has a book out about him and he’s topless on the cover. 

It took me a second to realize the "him" in your sentence was referring to Mura and not a certain someone else.

That's probably for the best to avoid mass satellite casualties, really. Didn't stop me from being disappointed at the realization though...

Thanks to the incredible detectability of some fanyus, I just realized Yuzu's Mac is the same version of mine....

Just wandering why he uses 11-inch MacBook Air, cuz that is too small (and fragile) for him lol. 

:gla:

Divert to another topic, for people who have concerns about his retirement, though inevitable, it's nevertheless too early to put forward now. We all know he has multiple agendas and goals he keenly desires for. It is good to have mental preparation for the future, but the most important thing is to live in and to focus on the present. 

:hachimaki: