General Yuzuru Chat

Awwwww I hoped for Zuzu content and I got it 😭😭😭:tumblr_inline_mzx8t1Yuvn1r8msi5: so happy! from comments it looks like I'll be :tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid: when complete translation will be out tho :Poohgaveup:

Tho is the part about 4A really recent? Really really? I need to know if I need to go :59227c768286a__s: while being :smiley-happy093: at Yuzu saying out loud he'd like to compete one more season

Just now, TallyT said:

It does seem like someone up there knows fans are missing him, and arranging lots of little things to tide over...

yes, there will also be a documentary with the costume designer of Origin on January 8

and I heard about this already, but I think there's more info on broadcast this time:

3 minutes ago, LadyLou said:

Awwwww I hoped for Zuzu content and I got it 😭😭😭:tumblr_inline_mzx8t1Yuvn1r8msi5: so happy from comments it looks like I'll be :tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid: when complete translation will be out tho :Poohgaveup:

Tho is the part about 4A really recent? Really really? I need to know if I need to go :59227c768286a__s: while being :smiley-happy093: at Yuzu saying out loud he'd like to compete one more season

Well, they said his challenges this season were 4A and 4T-3A. But in the message, which is new, he says literally "next year". Not next season. Next year starts next week. However, as he also says he wants to get back to training jumps, it's obvious he's in no condition of training 4A now, and it's unlikely he will soon enough to make it this season. But just to be clear, he said next year, not next season.