General Yuzuru Chat

besp worlds H&L was uploaded newly by "Figure Skating" (new account I think).

I have various performances downloaded already (and various small clips, interviews etc) and can definitely share if there is some kind of communal file hosting/sharing thing to use? I don't have a bilibili account to use for it and I don't use my youtube account for uploads.

22 minutes ago, Chitsuki said:

Thank you for this. I was just beating myself up over not downloading that video while I had the chance.

Let's hope it's still there when I get home tonight! Will not miss downloading it again. :hachimaki:

This. After every competition I am like crazy: „download, download, download“ ..:hachimaki:

2 hours ago, Bilge said:

The commentary and every frame engraved in my mind and it played as i read..

That was my biggest fear now what yt what else can you take from me:gaah:

(please don’t take more down><)

Because of this fear I've spent the whole night downloading nearly 20 extra competition videos for good measure. I feel a bit safer now :acceptable: #NoRegrets #StillDownloading

Also, I never knew how difficult it is to choose from all the Chopin perfs until I get my hands on it..... So naturally I downloaded them all just like Seimei :Poohgaveup:

2 hours ago, SparkleSalad said:

Does anyone know if there is a way to download bilibili videos?

Yeah ! :) I use youtube-dl.exe (its a script but it's pretty easy to use ... I kind of just googled everything. Just under the spoiler as I don't want to spam up the thread with a long post: 

Spoiler

You need to download the exe file and ffmpeg but you can find a better breakdown here. Once you download the two files - launch command prompt and type in the rest of the path.  

E.g. I saved the exe in a folder called "videos" so the path i need to finish typing in would be videos\youtube-dl.exe yoururl (my path for the folder is C:\Users\YourUser\Videos for context)

So end result would be: 

c:\Users\YourUser>videos\youtube-dl.exe yoururl

Replace the yoururl with the link you actually want to download (make sure you have that space after the exe). this works with everything I've tried so far (e.g. youku, youtube, bili bili, daily motion). Note the text in red you don't need to enter in my above example - that's already there from your command prompt. 

By the way, I didn't quite download it as neatly as that reddit post ahah ...I kind of just downloaded both the youtube-dl.exe file and ffmpeg file into the same folder i mentioned above because I was too lazy to type such a long name each time. And I couldn't find the first file right away - it downloads into my c:\Users\YourUser path no matter where I move my exe files but that's a small nuisance. 

Feel free to pm me if you have trouble - I'll try to help but I'm a total noob at this stuff admittedly ahah. 

I'm so sad they've been deleting his videos on yt - I became a fan after getting curious from the Olympics because of Chopin and the Pooh Bears. Wouldn't have been able to learn so much without those videos :( 

I bought a little downloading program - Wondershare AllMyTube - that downloads from bilibili dailymotion, vidder and pretty much any hosting sight, it wasn't expensive and as it also downloads full YT playlists in one move (I save a lot of music soundtracks so this is REALLY useful) and converts clips and lists to mp3, I found it worth it.

3 hours ago, Salior said:

Amidst all the heat, if you come across anyone who has mass downloaded videos or who would like to contribute their videos, a group of us have set up a new bilibili channel to avoid copyright strikes and attempt to provide a safe heaven for figure skating videos. We just started, so do contact us at [email protected] if you have sources. 

Here's the site http://space.bilibili.com/391446247. I've just subbed a CWW video here, click pink button on right for new interface so the subs will show https://www.bilibili.com/video/av38525782/ 

Also, Lorando is trying to rebuild her videos since she had no backups, so if anyone downloaded her eng subs do let her know! 

Do you know how to contact Lorando? I follow her on twitter, but I cant' send her messages and I don't know her account name here on PH (if she is on PH). I downloaded a lot lot lot of Yuzu videos in the past half year, since I'm always a paranoid person who is afraid to lose precious content, even before this madness started. Having a really good internet connection and several hard drives helped too. Sooo there might be a good chance, that I have videos from Lorando Muffins Youtube account, too. I downloaded literally everything I found :tumblr_inline_mm2wbaeqQM1qz4rgp:

A few months ago I decided I'd make a Yuzuru MAD/fan video that would be like a tribute to his career... I wanted it to be really special so I watched almost every performance and video of him I could find, picked the absolute best ones and made a Youtube playlist of stuff I'd need to download. I even made a list of many of the best jumps, spins and other elements he's ever done, by writing down the time stamps based on each video (e.g video #5, minute 2:10 to 2:40). Now most of the playlist consists of deleted videos... sigh... @ ISU I want my time back.:knc_brian3:

Hace 4 horas, Salior said:

Amidst all the heat, if you come across anyone who has mass downloaded videos or who would like to contribute their videos, a group of us have set up a new bilibili channel to avoid copyright strikes and attempt to provide a safe heaven for figure skating videos. We just started, so do contact us at [email protected] if you have sources. 

Here's the site http://space.bilibili.com/391446247. I've just subbed a CWW video here, click pink button on right for new interface so the subs will show https://www.bilibili.com/video/av38525782/ 

Also, Lorando is trying to rebuild her videos since she had no backups, so if anyone downloaded her eng subs do let her know! 

I just found a pendrive with all of these. (I downloaded almost everything from Pyeongchang because I needed to rewatch that competition a million times). The CIONTU videos are the full broadcasts. If any of you guys need any video from here, let me know and I'll send it to you.

Edit: I also have Pyeongchang FS - CBC AND CCTV (Chinese) version and the full 180213 press conference

3rFLQYg.pngxHTqlvA.pngd4PMn5D.png