General Yuzuru Chat

28 minutes ago, SuperMin said:

This is definitely old news but.......

Anyone else just a little bit annoyed that Yuzuru’s Olympic plaques at TCC are not back to back?

i know, just being petty :yznotimpressed:

tumblr_p5xbw5sV8q1wid3aco1_1280.jpg

:68468287: yeah it was was first shown a lot of ppl complained including me. The esthetic is ruined or something like that. We know the reason why but still :13877886:

13 minutes ago, Sammie said:

:68468287: yeah it was was first shown a lot of ppl complained including me. The esthetic is ruined or something like that. We know the reason why but still :13877886:

I know, but it was recently published again in Yuzuru’s photo book.  Deep down, I was hoping for an exception.

1 hour ago, kaeryth said:

Horses for courses - I’m a big fan of ski jumping myself and Noriaki went to 4? 5? Olympics.  If I were a Finn I might well be more interested in Noriaki than Yuzuru.  As for the plaques  at TCC - think about the person in whose honour the plaque has been installed- he wouldn’t expect them to do anything other than the usual order of things....

I wasn't into the order of plaques either initially but now I kinda like it because having something else in between really emphasizes the fact that Yuzu has two separate plaques from two different Olympics, rather than just seeing his name and kinda visually glossing over the fact that it appears twice in a row.

2 hours ago, kaeryth said:

Translation:

He is an angel!!!

:68556365:

Btw I rewatched his Etude in both 2012 WC and Continues with Wings. I finally know the profound meaning of this program and even that of the costume design. And I was crying when seeing him skating this in his 17 year-old