General Yuzuru Chat

8 minutes ago, Mithrilien said:

Ufff, feeling sorry for the lady :shocked:  It seems pretty clear that she had no ill intention, she probably doesn´t even know Yuzuru and her camera is obviously centered on one of the girls on ice, not him. She went to the party, enjoyed it and shared her experiences on her account and bam - few hours later such a hysteria ensued, she´s being called a spy etc. Poor girl *sigh*

She didn't even seem to know it was Yuzu LOL people are overreacting on her insta...

On 12/14/2018 at 1:12 AM, LadyLou said:

* I'm pretty sure everyone has already seen this fanvid many times, but that moment always gets to me   

I LOVE this vid SO MUCH! :heart: My favourite one, showing Yuzu´s incredible story throughout PC so vividly and in such a touching fashion - ohhh, I could watch it on a loop, again and again.. and again.
Always nice to remember this one, thank you! :) 

I think people should chill. Girl didn't mean any harm, it's already out in public, antis gonna anti no matter how irrational it is to assume "back on ice" = "ready to jump", and making a big fuss over it just increases the number of people who know. Let's just hope that testing the ice went well and he's experiencing minimal pain.

6 hours ago, daisyjune said:

https://scontent-nrt1-1.cdninstagram.com/vp/e7634b51ac73601274586b85029a55be/5C16EC0C/t50.2886-16/48088617_202461950659519_2418288425797265221_n.mp4

Has Yuzu started rehabilitation on ice? I'm not sure if it's the latest video, but if so,

I really really hope his rehabilitation will go well. :smiley-angelic001::smiley-angelic001::smiley-angelic001:

I know last year he had pain after going back to ice in December and rested again.:tumblr_m9gcvqToXY1qzckow:

He seems really careful and I hope he can get it STEP by STEP 

This made my day!:68556365:

In Team Brian III, there is a chapter titled "チームブライアンのコミュニティ (Team Brian as a community)." When Brian and Tracy took on the job of being the head coaches at TCC, they have set a goal of making TCC a community, where everyone helps each other. In this chapter, he talks about how the community works, how each member of the community contributes, and there are words like this:

私たちの「クリケット村」はうまく機能しています。ですから選手はこのなかにいるとき、安心して練習に専念できます。ユヅルやハビエル、ヨナのようなトップ選手も、このなかにいればひとりのスケーターです。自分の本来の姿でいることができますし、調子が悪い日にぼろぼろの演技をしたからといってSNSで広まったりしません。怪我をしても外部には漏れません。なぜなら、ここがコミュニティだからです。

Rough Translation:
Our "Cricket Village" is working well. So in the village, skaters can focus on their training without worries. Even a top skater like Yuzuru, Javier, Yuna is just a skater inside the village. They can be themselves. Even when they performed terribly on their bad days, it will not be spread via SNS, even if they get injured, it will not be leaked out, because this place is a community.

Since we've seen some insider footage and reports in the past, there might not be a written rule about the skaters' privacy, but if this is what Brian (and other members of TCC) hope TCC to be, I want to respect it.
However, we may have to be nicer to the person who uploaded the video first because who would know that fans analyze a TCC-related video so passionately unless the person herself is a fellow fan? :68468287:

I am really happy to see that video and it has lighten my mood considerably.:tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

Some people maybe worried on the intention of the lady who took that video and the effect of the video to the antis, but I can confirm two things:
1. Seeing how the video is not focused on Yuzu, the lady seemed to be not knowing that she has just recorded the cavemen.

2. Antis will keep hating Yuzu as long as he is still competing. They are that twisted. So instead of being worried on how antis will see that video I'll just keep rewatching and feeling thankful that he appears to be healing well. 

Lol. I don't get what the fuss is about. Well no, I get that people are upset she filmed him, but I agree with those who think she probably had no idea who she was filming. She wasn't even focused on him.. i think she probably just enjoyed her experience at the club because it is well known for being exclusive and for the well heeled... she showed the food, the curling pic, saw some live skaters practicing... not every single person who goes to TCC for an event knows who he is and why he is important. She should be left alone... and I am happy to have seen it.

Whether she was aware it was Yuzu or not, she did take and upload a snip of skaters on the ice, and from above as well. Unless she specifically knew someone or the person she focused the camera on and asked, it was without the rest of the skaters' permission. We don't know the SNS rules at TCC obviously and she doesn't deserve the huge backlash but well for me this isn't only about whether she "knew it's Yuzu or not".

Unless a person recognized the setting as TCC and so there's a possibility that Yuzu might be on the ice with the result a viewer is looking hard to find him, there's no way one could say that video's about Yuzu because the casual watcher on that Instagram post, even if TCC was identified as the setting, would not have the vaguest idea what TCC is and its relationship to Yuzu.  The girl who is skating is the obvious object of that short snippet.  I had to watch it three times before I was reasonably sure I had identified him.  The real focus was on the girl skating and this whole thing strikes me as a tempest in a teapot.  The one thing this whole affair teaches us is that not only are there a large mob of antis out there but also their umbrage too easily sets off too many Yuzu fans.  Come on, everybody.  We need to keep the emotions in check and take things in stride.  After all, that's exactly what Yuzu would do. 

1 hour ago, Forcefield said:

Whether she was aware it was Yuzu or not, she did take and upload a snip of skaters on the ice, and from above as well. Unless she specifically knew someone or the person she focused the camera on and asked, it was without the rest of the skaters' permission. We don't know the SNS rules at TCC obviously and she doesn't deserve the huge backlash but well for me this isn't only about whether she "knew it's Yuzu or not".

We don't know the rules so for all she knew she could film that snippet. 

Bit of perspective people - if the poor kid had known who he was and wanted to publicise it the snippet would have been on its own or first up in her little photo stream of her day at TCC - not buried in the middle.  IMHO looking at it she just filmed a bit of action on the skating rink - she had no idea who she was catching in the background and has probably been traumatised for life by the overreaction.  Chill as no 2 son would say.  As for the antis - they’re going to find something to kick off over if they have to invent it - take no notice.